FS: Riser bars, Stem, Layback Seatpost, 36T Chainring

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Riser bars, Stem, Layback Seatpost, 36T Chainring

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS: Riser bars, Stem, Layback Seatpost, 36T Chainring
  • Bucko

A few thing removed from my On One Inbred.

Genesis riser bars, probably from a Genesis Core a couple years ago, black, OS 31.8mm clamp, after a bit of research I think they are 50mm rise, 680-685mm width. They came on a second hand bike and I swapped them straight away for some wide bars. A few light marks where the grips and the stem have been fitted. £12 posted

Genesis Stem, probably came with the bars on a Genesis Core. No idea on the rise but possibly 7 degree from a bit of searching online, 80-90mm length. £5 posted

Superstar Simple layback seat post 27.2, 25mm layback, 400mm length. Barely used as swapped for an inline post. £15 posted

Shimano Deore 36T middle chain ring. 104 PCD. Used for about 50 miles when I went to 2×10 but changed to a 32T 1×10.

I’m based in Exeter.

PayPal please. Gift is preferred but if you want the protection then please feel free to pay the charges. I post on here all the time, and I’ve bought and sold a few things occasionally with no problems.

Email in profile.

Cheers,

Bucko

bigyinn

How much for the used deore 36t ring please?

Bucko

Oops, £5 posted

bigyinn

Yes please, I’ll take it!
    YGM

Bucko

Chainring now sold.

bigyinn

Chainring received this morning.
    As described, good comms and quick response.
    Thanks!

Bucko

Stem now sold. Bars and Seatpost still for sale

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS: Riser bars, Stem, Layback Seatpost, 36T Chainring’ is closed to new replies.