FS: Rare Nicolai Argon FR Frame (large)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Rare Nicolai Argon FR Frame (large)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • FS: Rare Nicolai Argon FR Frame (large)
  • Hi
    Still up for sale is my Nicolai Argon FR frame in special order sky camo . The frame is large and would suit someone 5’10” to 6’2″
    Its in very good order with some minor paint scuffs and it could do with a new set of decals, these are available from Nicolai_uk for £15

This is a fantastic hardcore hardtail that loves being hammered downhill, I’ve ridden this bike down DH courses and black runs with no problems and it is light and agile enough to sprint back up ( well maybe not sprint….) Its a very stiff and agile frame thats great for singletrack.

Extremely rare to see these bikes in the Uk and even more so in this paintjob. New this frame is £1100 and the paintjob an additional £300. This has got to be one of the very best long travel hardtail frames available.
    I am asking £400 ovno for this frame including the black Salsa QR, although i could be persuaded to include the chris king headset for the right price.

Pics available here….> http://www.flickr.com/photos/61980190@N02/5681076004/

Bike Radar review for this frame can be found here ….> http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/frames/mountain/product/review-nicolai-nicolai-argon-frame-11058

Frame takes up to 150mm forks and 31.6mm seatpost

Thanks for looking
    Larry

emaroid

That is mint, would have bought that off you straight away for my rohloff build if I hadn’t already just got a ti frame for it!!

Premier Icon Elspaniel
    Subscriber

It’s the single nicest looking bike on here and I wish you’d stop teasing me with it…there’s a horrendous family argument and overdraft approaching I can tell… 🙄

emaroid… damn, should have re-posted it sooner

Elspaniel… it’d be worth it…. well the overdraft anyway, maybe not the family argument

Candodavid

If I was to buy this would you like my liver or kidney in exchange, because if Mrs C found out i’d be dead anyway

A tempting offer Candodavid but i already have a full complement of both. Try and convince Mrs C to take a kidney that way you could still ride the bike afterwards… 😀

Premier Icon sutty
    Subscriber

really wish someone would buy this & stop me from being tempted in another Argon FR ! still tempted thou m8 to get deeper into the overdraft 😀

Its had lots of interest Sutty, but no takers yet. Hopefully someone will take this off my hands sooner rather than later. Really don’t want to put it on the dreaded ebay !

celynmit

This is a long shot but.. I don’t suppose you still have this up for sale do you?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘FS: Rare Nicolai Argon FR Frame (large)’ is closed to new replies.