FS: Ragley mmBop, Revelations, Mavic Crossrides

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Ragley mmBop, Revelations, Mavic Crossrides

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • FS: Ragley mmBop, Revelations, Mavic Crossrides
  • Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

My hardtail affair is over and she has got to go!

Ragley mmmBop 18″ frame in blue £160 posted. Bought last August and used as a second bike probably ten times (max) in Lakes. Has an FSA Pig 1.5 inch to 1 1/8th reducer aheadset fitted and comes with funky cable guides and mech hanger.

Frame has some light signs of wear with a couple of small paint chips on the top tube, some cable rub on the headtube, some chain slap marks to the chain stay and some very light chain suck marks – all of which are shown in the pictures.

Ragley seat clamp and post also available to go with frame if desired.

Less than a year old Rock Shox Revelation Race 2010 forks with QR remote lock out dual air motion control damping etc £175 posted. Used on main bike until new bike arrived in July and then fitted to mmmBop above. They have 205mm steerer tube with star fangled nut. Signs of use include scrape to stickers on fork lowers and some light marking to right stanchion from falling against a rock and although I’ve tried to show it in one of the photos it is hard to see because it is!

And finally Mavic Crossride Disc wheels 18 months old in good but used condition £95 posted. All spokes ok and bearings run smooth. Show signs of wear and use as you’d expect but nothing to raise alarm. Pictures tomorrow upon request.

craigxxl

Have you stripped the threads out the bottom bracket?

Premier Icon ryan_c
    Subscriber

Hey tomaso
    if you’d take 165 posted for the revs i can paypal you now.
    please reply to ryanatno7@hotmail.com
    Thanks Ryan

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

Hi Ryan make it £170 posted and we have deal.

craigxxl wrote:

Have you stripped the threads out the bottom bracket?

No threads are in tact! You can see red grease inside the shell where I didn’t wipe with a rag.

Premier Icon ryan_c
    Subscriber

yep go for it, whats your paypal address? oh and btw are these the 140 or 150mm version. happy either way tbh
    cheers Ryan

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

I think they are 140s

Paypal e-mail is motnworb at gmail dot com

Cheers

Tom

Premier Icon ryan_c
    Subscriber

Hey Tomaso
    i’m really sorry but after a bit of soul searching i’ve decided going back to QR over maxle will be a bad idea, as i’m a big lad and a careless rider.
    Sorry
    Ryan

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

No worries Ryan

massmoor

How does the mmbop ride?

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

massmoor wrote:

How does the mmbop ride?

Decends very well and confident on steep rocky slabs and technical stuff and is responsive when climbing – its not an XC race bike though 🙂
    But don’t just take my word for it Bikeradar review

Team Pickle

IMB review

thegman67

Hi is your steerer tube 1/18 on the revs

thegman67

Sorry meant 1 1/8

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

Yes sorry the steerer tube diameter on the Revelations is 1 1/8th

Bernaard

Hi, will have the MMbop off you.
    Where are you re poss collection.

Text us if thats ok as PC a bit iffy at the mo.
    Cheers

Matt

massmoor

tomaso,
    thanks for the info. I’ve read all the reviews but wanted some *real world* comments.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘FS: Ragley mmBop, Revelations, Mavic Crossrides’ is closed to new replies.