FS: Ragley, Fox Vanilla, SIDs and more…

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Ragley, Fox Vanilla, SIDs and more…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • FS: Ragley, Fox Vanilla, SIDs and more…
  • JamieMc

Having a general clear out as bike bits from the man cave are spilling over into the house. Here goes:

Ragley Mmmbop – £170 posted

18” Blue comes with XTR bottom bracket, Superstar reducer headset and spare mech hanger. Good condition. Chip on seat tube.

2010 Fox Vanilla RLC FIT QR15 forks
    – £320 posted

Excellent condition. Only been used for around 10 rides since last service. No marks on stachions. Super smooth. 204mm steer tube with star nut. Fitted with medium spring. will supply with a set of Enduro seals for their next service.

Shimano XT 6 bolt disk hubs on silver Mavic 717 rims – £50 posted (provisionally sold)

These wheels are getting on but still have plenty of life in them. Bearings are running completely smooth and rims run true with no flat spots. The rear rim has 2 small dents in it though I ran it for months with no problems. Ideal for a pub bike or the like

2009 Rockshox SID race forks – £130 posted

These forks are in excellent condition with no stanchion markings and only minor lower leg markings. 227mm steerer with star nut fitted. Comes complete with SID declas to customise to your particular colour scheme. Set at 100m but can be reduced to 80mm with internal spacers.
    However there is a slight twist either in the crown or the lower brace. Because of this the wheel flexes over to the left slightly at full travel, though does not foul the fork. I ran them for about 6 months like this with no problems.

dhb R1 Road shoes – £18 posted
    EU size 44 road shoes. Got these when I started out road biking. Have only been used in the dry and as such are very clean. Usual scuffs on the soles but in very good condition. Ideal road starting out shoe.

Buffalo Mountain Shirt – £30 posted
    Buffalo size 44 mountain shirt. Bought this in 2005 but it has been hanging in the wardrobe for several years. Small burn mark (candle!) on the front but it has been patched up. Brilliantly warm. nikwax washed for sale.

General bits and pieces
    Nukeproof Warhead Riser Bars cut to 740mm – £25

Nukeproof Warhead 70mm stem – £25

Sunline V1 50mm OS stem – £20 (provisionally sold)

New San Marco Ponza saddle, white/blue – £20

Deore rear mech – £8

XT rear mech – £12

XT shifters – £12
    Still click up and down the gears ok but i seem to remember them being abit sticky.

HOPE/SRAM matchmaker clamps (like new) – £15

48T shimano front chain ring (new) – £12

160mm Shimano 6 bolt rotor – £10
    160mm Hayes 6 bolt rotor – £10

Pictures of everything here

All prices include postage. If you need anymore info or fancy a haggle email is in my profile.

Because of work commitments ill only be about for the next week or so, so if you want something get in quick!

vooomvooom

can I have photos of the XT rear mech please? What cage is it? Thanks

JamieMc

Pictures are in the link. Its a long cage and the old silver model M750 i think

Hi What size is the buffalo shirt – XX….what? Dibs if its XXL please,ta

JamieMc

Sorry its size 44, not sure what that equates to. Meant to find out before posting but forgot… Ill try and get pics up of it too

JamieMc

Pictures of the Bufflao shirt and road shoes now up in album

YGM re. the Buffalo shirt.

dowth

Can you send pics and details on the fork please? I assume it’s a 32. Did they make a 32 vanilla FIT?

gab344

YGM re the Sunline Stem (I’m the guy who put up the wanted ad 2 weeks ago)

tpbiker

are the forks 160 or 150?

ta

JamieMc

gab344 reply sent.

Dowth all the pictures of the forks are in the link at the bottom of the ad, ive show all of the very very minor marks, the forks are in 1st class conditon. They are 32 Vanilla RLC FIT, they did indeed make a 32 Van FIT. If you need anymore info just ask

JamieMc

are the forks 160 or 150?

They are 140mm

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘FS: Ragley, Fox Vanilla, SIDs and more…’ is closed to new replies.