FS: Ragley Blue Pig frame – 16"

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Ragley Blue Pig frame – 16"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: Ragley Blue Pig frame – 16"
  • Premier Icon BadlyWiredDog
    Subscriber

Ragley Blue Pig frame in 16″ – suits people up to around 5’10” – in the orange – ‘Skwosh’ – colour. It’s in generally very good condition, no dents or massive gouges, just the odd minor scuff and a little cable rub as you’d expect from it having been used. One of the ‘Ragley’ downtube stickers is slightly scuffed, but you can always buy new stickers if that worries you. Rides brilliantly uphill and down and works well with a 140mm or 150mm fork – I’ve used it with a Pike and a Sektor and it was ace with either.

I’m looking for £130 posted – a tenner less if you’re local to the Peak/Manchester and want to meet up/collect it.

As an option, I can include a mint Salsa seat-post clamp in black, front mech (Deore) and a Cane Creek S-3 headset installed in the frame for £170 posted.

There are some pics of the bike built up on my blog at badlywiredblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/bike-building.html or mail me at jonATnozzerDOTdemonDOTcoDOTuk and I’ll send you some shots of the frame/clamp etc.

Brilliant UK-friendly bike, I’m only selling it because it keeps upsetting the other bikes.

Hairychested

What ratio is it that allows you to run a SS? Looks a cracking bike! I wish I needed one 🙂

Premier Icon BadlyWiredDog
    Subscriber

No idea, mate. I don’t think it would make a great singlespeed to be honest, a bit too solid – my take is that it works best up and down.

The bike at the top of my blog is a Voodoo Wanga btw, if that’s what you mean 🙂

Hairychested

Yeah, you’re right. I want the VooDoo too. Can anybody make me rich please?

deanfbm

Hi, is this still available?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: Ragley Blue Pig frame – 16"’ is closed to new replies.