FS; Raceface stem, Diadora Road shoes, Racing Ralph tyre, WTB womens saddle

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS; Raceface stem, Diadora Road shoes, Racing Ralph tyre, WTB womens saddle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS; Raceface stem, Diadora Road shoes, Racing Ralph tyre, WTB womens saddle
  • read the rules of the forum!!!

Munqe-chick

Sorry I didn’t mean to post it twice!!

comcon23

would you take a tenner for the stem?

Munqe-chick

I want to take hoome £10 for it and it’ll cost £2 postage as it’s slightly heavy, so I have to say no at the time. £12 including postage. Sorry.

Munqe-chick

having a clearout so here goes.

Racing Ralph 2.1, Evo compound, black with white edge blocks. Some light use as a front only so minimal wear, no tears or damage. Cheapest I can find new is 40 quid.

£20 posted.

Raceface Evolve XC stem, 1 1/8th x 90mm for standard bars. Stem is perfect and unmarked, bolts show some corrosion inside heads. Cheapest I can see online is Stif for 31 quid.

£12 posted.

WTB Pro Gel womens saddle. One of the stickers on one of the corners peeled off the first time I washed the bike, otherwise it is totally mint no scuffs or tears. I prefer the much more expensive Selle Italia

£15 posted.

Diadora road shoes, mens, size EU42. Scuffs under the toes from walking but otherwise mint, the ratchets are all sound and theyve had minimal use as they were bought in error, too big and manly for me

£20 posted

Pics here:
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-raceface-stem-diadora-road-shoes-racing-ralph-tyre-wtb-womens-saddle

comcon23

stem still up for grabs?

Munqe-chick

Comcom23 YGM (hopefully!)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS; Raceface stem, Diadora Road shoes, Racing Ralph tyre, WTB womens saddle’ is closed to new replies.