FS: Quality clearout-some new (DT Swiss, XTR, Dinotte,bike wall brackets, XT)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Quality clearout-some new (DT Swiss, XTR, Dinotte,bike wall brackets, XT)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: Quality clearout-some new (DT Swiss, XTR, Dinotte,bike wall brackets, XT)
  • smurf

I’m having a pre-Christmas clear out. I can post the items at any time over the next couple of weeks. I can send photos on request (simon AT murfin DOT org DOT uk)

1) DT Swiss 240s hubs

This is a pretty rare set of DT Swiss 240s hubs. The front is a new, 20mm 6 bolt, 32 hole hub that can be converted to use a QR lever with the included adapters (also new).
    The rear is a lightly used, QR, 6 bolt, 32 hole, hub. It was originally built up into a wheel for a short while, then removed to use in another set of wheels I was planning to have built (along with the 20mm front).

To buy the hubs and the adapters new would cost about £420.

£250 posted

2) XTR 970 Crankset (new, in box)

175mm arms. Includes the bottom bracket (also new). Comes with pre-shaped, clear plastic strips to protect the crank arms.

£250 posted

3) Wall brackets (new)

I’ve got 6 of these, all new / never fitted. A redesign of the garage means they are now surplus to requirements. They allow you to hang the front or rear wheel up in the air and have the other wheel resting on the floor.

These are good quality, powder coated steel with plastic covers for the little arms that hold the wheel so the rim isn’t scratched.

£6 each posted.

4) Dinotte 200L lights

I’ve got 2 of these. Both come with the 4 x AA battery compartment.

Lightly used – probably less than 10 times. There are a few, very minor surface marks on the bodies of the lights, otherwise they are like new.

They are extremely bright – lighting up road signs 30 – 50m away and have a wide range of power and flashing modes.

£40 each, posted.

5) XT front mech – FD – M751

Suits 34.9 frame. In very good condition. £20 posted

Premier Icon curiousyellow
    Subscriber

Any pics of the mounting hooks?

smurf

Curiousyellow – Yes, I’ll get them out to you in the morning

smurf

smurf

Curiousyellow – I can’t find your email address. Please email me at simon AT murfin DOT org DOT uk (taking out the spaces and making it into a proper email address).

I’ll then send on the photos.

cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: Quality clearout-some new (DT Swiss, XTR, Dinotte,bike wall brackets, XT)’ is closed to new replies.