FS QR skewers, bargain wheelset, Rockshox Spares

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS QR skewers, bargain wheelset, Rockshox Spares

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS QR skewers, bargain wheelset, Rockshox Spares
  • Premier Icon Scapegoat
    Subscriber

One Superstar Components QR front skewer, used, red ano, £5.
    One A-Z front skewer, unused, giold, £5

Bargain wheels, 26 inch. Shimano RM65 hubs, centrelock, including 160mm and 180mm Shimano RT 53 centrelock rotors. Rims are front, Alex ASD1 and rear DRC MT17. They were originally fitted to my daughter’s Merida, but an overenthusiastic landing pringled the original rear, so it was rebuilt on whatever the shop had in cheapest, hence the different rim. Both wheels straight and true, with good smooth hubs. I’ll start at £40 plus whatever it costs to post them.

Rockshox Revelations lowers. QR fit (I’ve just converted to Maxle, hence the sale.) These have a ding on the right leg, but this does not affect performance. Not the tidiest lookers, but I’ve been using them up until this week, and if you want I’ll rattle-can them in silk finish black enamel if it seals a deal. These can be used for Reba as well by the way. Wiper seals in situe, and the foam gliders. I’ll start at £30 for these.

Superstar Components Superleggera front hub, 32 hole, QR only. Used, it’s just come off my wheelset to convert to Maxle. Bearings swapped to quality ones a few rides ago, these are superbly light (158 g) and smooth, £17 posted.

Rockshox Spares. SID Motion control damper cartridge, used, £20. Revalation/Reba Motion control cartridge, £20. Crown lockout lever to fit either of the above £10. Poploc remote spool and gate adjuster £6 posted.

Scoobster

Can I please have the manual Crown Lockout lever please? Mail on it’s way.

woofage

Are the wheels suitable for rim brakes also?

Premier Icon Scapegoat
    Subscriber

woofage. The rear certainly is. The front has what looks like a braking surface, together with a wear indicator channel. I’ve googled the rim and have found a couple of old ads where they have been sold on v-brake wheelsets. My guess therefore is that the ASD-1 is a budget OEM rim sold on ranges of entry level stuff where there are V-Brake and disc options. They seem to pop up on Merida and Gt, which tends to confirm this.
    Front

Rear

woofage

Thanks for the info. I’m interested in these wheels for my boy’s bike. I’ll pop you an e-mail so we can conclude the deal.

Premier Icon Scapegoat
    Subscriber

wheels now sold.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS QR skewers, bargain wheelset, Rockshox Spares’ is closed to new replies.