FS: Pro Carbon post, Giant post, Candy 2, Look Keo 2, road shoes, Selle Italia +

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Pro Carbon post, Giant post, Candy 2, Look Keo 2, road shoes, Selle Italia +

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS: Pro Carbon post, Giant post, Candy 2, Look Keo 2, road shoes, Selle Italia +
  • Premier Icon gonetothehills
    Subscriber

Hi – just a few nice bits as I’m still rationalising the fleet (for want of a better expression). I can despatch these bits on Monday, but after that, it’ll be about a week as I’ll be away. Drop me a line if you need anything.

Pro Vibe carbon seatpost in very good condition – slight bloom to where it’s been inserted, but road use only. 31.6mm x 400mm, uncut. Titanium bolts, 196g. £45 posted

Giant Connect seatpost 30.9mm – insertion marks but otherwise decent nick. £12 posted

Crank Brothers Candy 2 pedals in silver. Upgraded metal end caps, bearings very good. £25 without cleats £30 with posted.

Look Keo 2 Max pedals in white. Good condition though some marks to the white finish. Springs very sound – minute play in bearing of one pedal. £35 without or £40 with cleats posted

Northwave Vertigo SBS road shoes. Size 44/10. Carbon reinforced sole, 3 bolt fitting. Dry road use only and in pretty decent nick, but some marks to the uppers and wear to the soles. Not supplied with insoles. Bargain £25 without cleats, £30 with posted.

Pedals, shoes and cleats for £60 posted

Hope stainless bottom bracket. Silver. Bearings very good – low road mileage (just upgraded to a ceramic one). This is supplied with 3x metal Hope spacers and a brand new gunmetal 68/73 central tube. I’ve kept the road tube that was used with it and swapped it for the new one. The supplied tube says ‘ceramic’ on it – but this is a stainless BB. £28 posted

Selle Italia Yutaak saddle. Decent condition – a couple of very small marks to the Lorica (shiny stuff). Kevlar centre bit holds you in place well. Comfy, light (270g), Ti rails, Vibram bumpers – good stuff. Will clean up a bit better before sending :)140x285mm. £20 posted

Postage 2nd class or parcels. Payment via PP gift, you pay the fees, bank transfer or cash if we meet up – whichever suits you best. Drop me a line if you need anything else – email in profile. Cheers.

sfinnie

ygm re. carbon post

Yet1man

Hi.

email sent regarding Hope BB.

Cheers

Michael

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS: Pro Carbon post, Giant post, Candy 2, Look Keo 2, road shoes, Selle Italia +’ is closed to new replies.