FS: Pipedream Sirius – Steel Hardtail – Excellent Condition – Excellent Spec

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Pipedream Sirius – Steel Hardtail – Excellent Condition – Excellent Spec

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS: Pipedream Sirius – Steel Hardtail – Excellent Condition – Excellent Spec
  • Having spent sometime building this bike up I have had absolutely no use for it as I always seem to prefer my full suss, only ridden once since being built.

Therefore in order to fund a new full suss frame this one has to go.

So, for sale…..

Pipedream Sirius:

Frame – Red, Large, with Crank Bros Colbalt SL headset (Stainless Steel one), in fantastic condition with only a couple of small marks on the rear chainstay.

Forks – Fox 100RL in excellent condition, no marks at all to stanchions and only a couple of small marks to the decals on one lower.

Cranks – Shimano Deore, only used a few times and have slight rub of decals.

Front Mech – Shimano XT, excellent condition

Rear Mech – Shimano XT, great condition with just a couple of marks.

Shifters – Shimano LX, excellent condition

Gear Cabling – All brand new Jagwire

Cassette – SRAM P970, like new with only 100 or so miles

Chain – SRAM PC971 (with Powerlink), condition as cassette.

Brakes – Avid Elixr 5, white in excellent condition.

Brake Discs – Avid G3 (185 & 160mm), excellent condition.

Seat Post – Thomson Elite 27.2mm, great condition with some rub below visible area.

Saddle – SDG Bel Air Ti Rail, good condition, decals slightly rubbed, no rips or tears.

Seat Post Clamp – Salsa, great condition

Wheelset – Mavic XM321 with 6 bolt Shimano XT Hubs, used a handfull of times, running true, and with only one very small mark I can find on the front rim, no dents, excellent condition.

Stem – Syncros AM, excellent condition.

Bars – GT Riser Bars, great condition.

Tyres – Continental Explorer 2.1 Rear & Continental Vertical 2.3 Front

All in all this bike is in excellent condition and took me several weeks to build so that the parts I got were in fantastic condition.

This is a great handling, great condition steel hardtail for a great price!

Looking for £575.

Based in Devon, buyer to collect, but I would meet up to 100 miles (so as far as Bristol), can arrange a courier at buyers expense (£20).

Pics:

chojin

Would you take a full suss frame in part x at all? I really like the look of that!

*Edit* see http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-or-swap-cube-ams-125-frame-for-your-hardtail-frame-or-230

It is a cracking bike – it looks even better in the flesh!

Normally I would have considered it buddy – but today I have paid the deposit on my new frame and really need the money… Thanks for the offer though.

chojin

Damn! Ah well, someone is going to get a cracking little bike by the looks of it – good luck with the sale 🙂

chojin

If I manage to sell my full suss frame, I’ll be back 😛

Damn! Ah well, someone is going to get a cracking little bike by the looks of it – good luck with the sale

If I manage to sell my full suss frame, I’ll be back

Thanks buddy! See you soon hopefully! 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: Pipedream Sirius – Steel Hardtail – Excellent Condition – Excellent Spec’ is closed to new replies.