FS- Pike coil kit, XT brakes, monarch plus, Tallboy LT frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS- Pike coil kit, XT brakes, monarch plus, Tallboy LT frame

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS- Pike coil kit, XT brakes, monarch plus, Tallboy LT frame
  • chopchop

I’m having a mini clearout, I can’t get pictures to work on here but have s look on my PB classifieds:
    https://www.pinkbike.com/u/ChopchopUk/buysell/

CRConception Pike coil conversion. 650b, 160mm travel with 22% sag, I’m 100kg. Unused but I attempted to fit in a Yari fork which was unsuccessful, the plastic sheet was a bit damaged in the process so another will be needed if you want to return to an air shaft in the future. £105 posted.

XT M8000 brakes, front and rear. Long hoses, they were fitted to the Tallboy frame. They have minimal use, still on the original pads which still have life left in them. Good working order and cosmetic condition. £115 posted.

Rockshox Monarch Plus RC3. 200×51 size, MM tune.
    Full working order, great condition. Stantion is damage free. Shock includes one bush/ hardware fitted.
    Comes in the original box with extra bottomless bands and pump shock.
    I bought this unused off somebody who had it as a warranty replacement, I’ve used it for around 7 months on my second bike so it’s in great condition. £175 posted.

Santa Cruz Tallboy LT (long travel) aluminium frame
    Xl size but it sizes up more like a large.
    VPP 135mm travel, takes 130-150mm forks.
    Fox shock tuned for the frame is included.
    Bearings are a little graunchy, I will include a brand new set of lower link bearings.
    Slack headset to reduce the head angle by 2 degrees, I could remove this and fit a standard headset if required.
    142×12 DTSwiss rear axle included.
    Direct fit Shimano rear mech hanger is fitted.
    Stealth dropper post compatible.
    Threaded BB.

There are some cosmetic imperfections from use- chain slap, cable rubs, stone chips. Lots of heli tape fitted to vulnerable areas. £550
    My price doesn’t include postage costs, this will be an extra £20 on top, cash on collection welcome.

Email in my profile, if there are any queries please get in touch.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.