FS: Perception Sealion Fastnet Sea Kayak

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Perception Sealion Fastnet Sea Kayak

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Perception Sealion Fastnet Sea Kayak
  • willard

Owned for just over a year and used primarily on the local rivers around Cambridge, I am now obliged to sell my Sea Kayak.

It’s a Perception Sealion Fastnet and more information can be found at the following location: http://www.perception.co.uk/product/index/products/discontinued_models/sealion_fastnet/

Whilst I have used it for pootling up and down rivers, it would be equally at home on the coast and is big enough for my 6′ 5″ frame to fit into with some spare leg room. It can also hold enough kit in the two waterproof bulkheads for a long weekend trip or, if you travel light, longer.

In addition to the standard spec, my kayak has the optional rudder fitted which can be controlled by the foot pegs, although some minor repair work would be needed to repair one of the pegs.

Generally good condition and a solid, leakproof boat with good tracking. Alas, two kayaks is a luxury with a large car repair bill to pay, so it has to go.

£300 OVNO

Buyer collects from the Cambridge area or, if my car is actually repaired any time soon, we can come to a deal for me to drop it off.

Pictures available on request to the mail address in my profile (or it should be in my profile, otherwise reply here I guess)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Perception Sealion Fastnet Sea Kayak’ is closed to new replies.