FS: Parts & clothing clearout

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Parts & clothing clearout

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS: Parts & clothing clearout
  • bigdavevw

Hi, can i have dibs on the 2 middle burn cranks, would look nice on my new build, and the tioga bars please

elPedro666

Would love the square taper RS7s with the duo rings!

Let me know if it can happen…
    Pete

I'll take the rear mech please!

edit

and the pedals if they're still going!

Premier Icon mesh
    Subscriber

Hi

Have the following bits to sell, pics will (eventually) be appearing here. All prices are posted, discounts for multiple items or collection from LS19.

Jerseys

Troy Lee moto, black with camo front, 3/4 sleeve, size large. £15
    Scary Fast white/red/black, l/s, medium. £10
    Craghoppers zip neck bluey grey merino, l/s, medium. Small hole near bottom of front (caught on camelbak waist strap), £10
    Craghoppers crew neck blue merino, l/s, medium. £12.50
    Ground Effect intercool black s/s, medium. Starting to lose its shape so £5
    Verging on retro Volvo Cannondale replica DH jersey, blue and white, l/s with padded elbows, medium. £5

Parts

Tioga FR bars, std clamp, 680mm uncut, 1" rise, 10deg backsweep, 5deg upsweep. Scuffed but sound £5
    Azonic bars, std clamp, cut to 640mm, 1.5" rise, black. Usual marks from controls etc. £5
    Law moto pedals, bearings excellent, solidly built but weigh a ton and eat shins! Replaced with Flatboys so only used for about 5 rides. £10 (most of that will be postage cost!)
    Deore rear mech, jockey wheels probably need replacing but everything else works fine. £7.50
    2x Deore front mechs, dual pull top swing. Good condition, £10 each
    RaceFace north shore xs 165mm sq taper (crank arms only), tapers/threads fine, like the pedals they are well built but hefty! £15
    Selle Italia XO saddle, old but no damage, slight rust on rails. £5
    Truvativ XR 80mm o/s stem, never used. £10
    USE atom 100mm stem, nice and light but could never get on with the integrated ring-o-star thing that is used to load the headset bearings (stem has built in topcap). £10
    L&M 5 arm compact 44T ring. Barely used, £5
    Middleburn DH ring (solid, unramped), think its 42T. Loads of life left £5
    Middleburn ano blue 5 arm CD triple spider. Few scuffs & marks, threads fine. £12.50
    Middleburn Duo 42T/29T rings. Well used but probably a few miles left. Cheap way of trying 2×9/10! £2.50 or free with either pair of cranks below.
    2x pair Middleburn RS7s, one sq taper, one isis. Pedal threads are fine but I think one BB interface on each set is on its way out. I have used them both on my commuter and they've been ok, but I probably wouldn't use them for off-road. It depends on how tolerant you are with slight imperfections on the bike as to whether you'd find this acceptable or not, so I will happily give a full refund on these if you decide within a month that they aren't good enough. I have so far only found one lock ring, and no rings/spider/bolts are included. £10 per pair.

Better pictures of the parts should be added to the link above later tonight, any questions post on here or drop me an email. And if anyone's after a car, I'll be putting a V reg Astra up in the next day or so 🙂

Cheers
    Phil

Premier Icon alexpalacefan
    Subscriber

Both the Merinos for £20 posted?

Alex

Premier Icon mesh
    Subscriber

Update

Both Middleburns, duo rings, spider & Tioga bars gone pending payment.

Jimbo: Mech & pedals yours if you still want them.
    Alex: £20 is fine.

Cheers
    Phil

Mesh, yes please! Email you tomorrow?

Premier Icon martin_m
    Subscriber

Scary Fast and Volvo tops for £12.50?

Martin

Premier Icon mesh
    Subscriber

Martin

£12.50 for the two tops is fine. I'm away for most of the day but if you drop me an email to sort payment/delivery I'll get back to you tonight.

Cheers
    Phil

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS: Parts & clothing clearout’ is closed to new replies.