FS – Parts Clearout – Carbon Forks, Bars, Seatpost XT Mech and Shifter

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Parts Clearout – Carbon Forks, Bars, Seatpost XT Mech and Shifter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • FS – Parts Clearout – Carbon Forks, Bars, Seatpost XT Mech and Shifter
  • mlpinto

Hi,

I’ve recently stripped down two bikes to build myself a new hardtail. So in the process I have found myself with a lot of bits that need to find a new home. I’ve yet to get my old frames and wheel cleaned up and ready to sell, but in the meantime here are a a few components that need to go:

All prices include 2nd class UK postage.

On One Carbon Forks (425mm A to C, 195mm steerer) £35

These are generally in good nick with a few scratches to one of the legs and a bit of a tatty sticker on one side as seen in the pics.

There is a slight issue in that they don’t seem to be 100% straight and so the legs need to be pushed apart ever so slightly to get the wheel in or out.

I’ve had no issue with them at all, but wanted to point this out and this is reflected in the price.

On One Carbon Seatpost (27.2mm x 310mm) £18

I bought this to use on my new build and then found I needed a 27.0mm post. Stupidly, I found that out by inserting this into my frame and getting it stuck. In taking it out I have badly scratched the lower couple of centimetres as shown in the pics. There are a few light scratches further up the post too. However, it has never been ridden or even had a saddle fitted. Was £30 new.

Race Face Next Riser Bars (25.4mm) £20

These are in okay nick – plenty of marks on them from use and control fitting etc. They are 25mm rise, 635mm wide 4 degrees up and 5 degrees back. I think they come in at about 190 grams.

Race Face Prodigy Stem (25.4mm) £6

Really good nick – couple of scratches from the top cap. Its 100mm length and I think 10 degree rise.

LX Hollowtech II cranks £12

Pretty Tatty, but perfectly usable for your pub bike or something.

Hope Grip Doctors £4

One is okay the other is pretty scratched from my bike falling on it (just falling over not crashed)

XT 9 Speed Shifter £18

Good nick, no window

XT 9 Speed Mech £18

Needs a bit of a clean, but in good condition and works perfectly.

Acera Front mech – low clamp 28.6mm clamp – £5

Bought this on here for my new bike, but decided to build it as 1×9 in the end. Should fit most steel frames like Souls I think. In okay condition. Just looking to get back what I paid.

I’ve put pics of everything at My Flickr Page and have tried to give an accurate idea of the condition of each item. Hope this helps, but just drop me a line if you need any more details.

I know payment and scammers are recent issue on here so first off if you search my profile history you’ll see I have bought and sold a few bits here with no issues. Hopefully that helps. I also have an ebay profile with the same username which has a pretty high feedback score – hope that helps set minds at ease.

For payment I am happy to take payment by standard paypal if the buyer covers the fees. Paypal gift is okay but at the buyers risk and bank transfer is fine for me too.

Any questions at all please email me at mlpinto1976 at yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for looking!

Dancake

YGM about forks and stem

paartenmauw

Mailed about seat post.

mlpinto

Thanks Guys,

Have mailed you both back.

Premier Icon bigshep
    Subscriber

Hi,
    I’ll take the grip doctors if still available?
    Email in profile
    Cheers

mlpinto

Update:

Seatpost sold to paartenmauw
    Grip Doctors sold to bigshep pending payment

mlpinto

Forks and Stem now sold to Dancake

barty81

rear xt shifter please if still available, email in profile

mlpinto

barty81 – YGM. Thanks

kazafaza

LX cranks still available? Paypal addy as above? Mail please to: kazafaza gmail com. Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘FS – Parts Clearout – Carbon Forks, Bars, Seatpost XT Mech and Shifter’ is closed to new replies.