FS Pair of Maxxis Wetscreams BNWT super tacky dual ply 2.5

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Pair of Maxxis Wetscreams BNWT super tacky dual ply 2.5

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS Pair of Maxxis Wetscreams BNWT super tacky dual ply 2.5
  • Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber

Fancying a bit of winter (or another wet summer) time DH? What you need are a pair of these monsters. Why do you need them? Because these will give you grip where on your previous tyres there was none. A truly brilliant tyre, and the only reason a want rid of them is I need a bit of cash and shops dont accept awesome mud tyres as payment. Their loss is your gain!

So, the details, as I said above these are brand spankers, still with the labels on, 2.5, Supertacky, wire bead, dual ply models. Obviously never fitted or used.

I would like £45 posted for the pair (Too much? Make an offer!) or you’re welcome to collect from Harrogate too, and I’ll knock a bit off if you do.

I really dont care how you pay me, but if there are any fees involved, it’d be swell if you paid them.

Any questions/offers/request for pics (seriously, they are brand new, if you want to know what they look like, google them) drop me an email to the adress in my profile.

Buy My Tyres!

crewsader

I will take these please dude!!
    email me and i can paypal you asap.
    crewsader1959@yahoodotcodotuk
    Nick

Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber
    Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS Pair of Maxxis Wetscreams BNWT super tacky dual ply 2.5’ is closed to new replies.