FS: Pair of 2.4 Continental Mountain Kings, Protection Black Chili version

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Pair of 2.4 Continental Mountain Kings, Protection Black Chili version

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS: Pair of 2.4 Continental Mountain Kings, Protection Black Chili version
  • Yetiman

For Sale

2 X Mountain King 2.4 Black Chili compound
    Protection folding version
    Still with moulding spikes although one tyre has very slight wear to the centre knobbles. The other is in as new condition.

I bought these a few weeks ago off here for £40 but I haven’t fitted them and decided to go for slightly burlier tyres instead so moving these on.
    They are narrow for a 2.4 being closer in width to 2.3 and 2.35’s from other manufacturers. Weight is in the region of 670g.

More info here http://tiny.cc/xbvws

£35 posted.

Mac

Hi there,

Very interested – would you be able to send pics of the tyre with wear (email in profile)?

How about £30 posted for a quick sale?

Thanks,

Douglas

Yetiman

Hi Douglas

Yes, I’ll take £30 for them. I can take pics tonight although it might not show the wear very well as it’s fairly minimal. Will see what I can do though 🙂

Yetiman

Douglas – I can’t see an email in your profile. If you can send me an email I’ll reply with pics. Ta

Mac

Ehh

I can’t see an email address in your profile! My add is douglastoy@hotmail.co.uk

Yetiman

Not sure what’s going on as my email address was there last week! Anyhoo, i’ve sent some pics.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: Pair of 2.4 Continental Mountain Kings, Protection Black Chili version’ is closed to new replies.