FS OT: Vauxhall Astra

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS OT: Vauxhall Astra

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS OT: Vauxhall Astra
  • Premier Icon mesh
    Subscriber

Due to having recently acquired a new car, I need to sell this to pay for the insurance 🙂

'99 V Astra 1.6 Sport 3 door in an inoffensive burgundy colour, badged as an Opel as it was originally bought through Motorpoint as an Irish import. 12 months MOT, taxed til Feb 2011, 98300 miles, serviced in June this year.
    Will take two bikes and kit inside comfortably, probably more but never tried! Good size boot with 60/40 split fold rear seats and retrofitted CD head unit. Usual scuffs and scrapes for a 10 year old car, the worst of which are the two corners of the rear bumper, highlighted in the photos. Also has broken glovebox catches which mean it doesn't stay horizontal when open (see photo), and a quirk whereby if you brim the tank it will leak slightly at the rear. I have lived with this for several months by filling to a couple of litres shy of full (45 litre tank) with no problems. Excellent little runner, has been a good solid workhorse of a car (including a euro roadtrip to Italy this summer).

Photos are here, any questions drop me an email or ask on here. Can be viewed in LS19.

£600 ono

Cheers
    Phil

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS OT: Vauxhall Astra’ is closed to new replies.