FS OT: Trailrunners Gilet with H2O Bladder Pocket

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS OT: Trailrunners Gilet with H2O Bladder Pocket

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS OT: Trailrunners Gilet with H2O Bladder Pocket
  • LardLover

I’m selling my Trailrunners/Adventure Racers Gilet. It’s a size large, in black. It’s made by Sprayway, one of their Dynamic Series. It has wind/shower resistant panels on the front, mesh sides and back panels. There’s 2 large front map pockets. It also has a pocket on the rear for a water bladder (I used it with a 1.5 litre Camelbak bladder) with the tube coming over the right shoulder (under an elasticated loop). It has an adjustable elasticated hem and also an adjustable mid section (in one of the front pockets) to take up any slack.

It’s in immaculate condition, I should really advertise it as new it’s that good. No rips, tears, clicks, loose threads or anything else that would show it’s used.

I only have rubbish small iPhone pics as my camera needs a new battery and I haven’t got round to getting one yet.

Looking for £35 as it is immaculate but I am open to offers.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS OT: Trailrunners Gilet with H2O Bladder Pocket’ is closed to new replies.