FS – OT: Technics 1210's, Vestax PMC-27mk2 and Red Sounds Beat Xtractor.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – OT: Technics 1210's, Vestax PMC-27mk2 and Red Sounds Beat Xtractor.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS – OT: Technics 1210's, Vestax PMC-27mk2 and Red Sounds Beat Xtractor.
  • d45yth

As much as it pains me to sell these, they don’t get the use they should and I’d be better putting the money towards some camera gear.

Technics 1210’s x2 – Both excellent condition and have never been taken out of my house. The bulb in one of the popup lights doesn’t work but is a cheap fix if you’re handy with a screwdriver. They have Ortofon ‘DJ’ carts with their ‘Nightclub’ needles too. Lids are included.
    The mixer is a Vestax PMC-27 Mk2. This is also in excellent condition and working as it should.
    I’ll also throw in a Red Sound Beat Xtractor. As well as counting the BPM’s it also outputs a midi-clock so external devices can be sync’ed.
    No headphones are included but all other leads, manuals and boxes will be.

Due to the weight of this lot, I’d much rather sell locally. I’m based in West Cumbria, any viewing is welcomed or I could possibly deliver anywhere within Cumbria (maybe not far out of it too).

Price is £500…no offers and I’ll only split if someone wants the decks first.

Any questions or if more pics are required just ask. Email is: df(dot)mcnc(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks for looking.

saxabar

Don’t do it! (Although I’m interested in the carts if for some strange reason the buyer doesn’t want them) 😉

d45yth

I’d rather not sell to be honest. I’m now a student though so could do with the money to buy other toys. Getting rid of them is a good reason not to have a party at my house too…I’m in my 30’s so having a load of 18-20 year olds round would be bad enough, let alone them trashing the place! 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS – OT: Technics 1210's, Vestax PMC-27mk2 and Red Sounds Beat Xtractor.’ is closed to new replies.