FS OT – Smeg FAB30 fridge freezer & Kids trainset / play table

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS OT – Smeg FAB30 fridge freezer & Kids trainset / play table

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS OT – Smeg FAB30 fridge freezer & Kids trainset / play table
  • Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

Smeg FAB30 Fridge Freezer

Ideally I would like £450 but open to offers if it avoids me putting it on ebay

Cream
    Right hand hinge (door opens to right as your stood facing fridge)

Approx 3 years old and in very good condition

Externally no major marks, couple of scuffs right at base on front at floor level so not visible (haven’t even shown up on photo) operationally works fine

Internally freezer is A1, fridge there is a small crack on base (doesn’t affect operation) and two of the plastic shelf mounts in the door have snapped meaning the shelves are best used only for light goods (shelves could easily be glued in)
    This affects one of the small shelves and the large bottom shelf on one side (put heavy bottles like milk on the side that’s still supported and its fine – been like this for 2 years and we never really noticed)

All shelves etc inside actual fridge are fine, includes wine/bottle rack, internal light works etc
    All door seals etc in as new condition

Was £1150 new, only selling as new house came with an integrated fridge/freezer and this is a bit too extravagant as my garage beer fridge!

Collection from south Derby (Chellaston) – I can help with loading
    Viewing welcome – email iain DOT Leyland AT btinternet.com

Snapped shelf mount –

Crack in fridge base (size of 5p coin) –

Childrens wooden train / play table

£20
    From Toys r Us, was about £150 with wooden Brio style Thomas tank Engine train set (train set not included) (current version here – http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Toys/Cars-and-Trains/Toy-Trains-and-Playsets/Mountain-Rock-Train-Table(0107049)

2 storage draws, removable play surface
    Veneer on one side has come off (see pic) – wife cleverly parcel taped draw shut when we moved house! The other 3 sides are much better condition but it has been used
    This is pretty big, (it just fits in the back of a Focus sized car with rear seats down) which is why we are selling, it won’t fit up the stairs in this house so its confined to the garage, meaning it doesn’t get played with often enough

I remember a few people after similar on here a while back so may be of interest to someone
    Again collection from Derby

(The Next light fitting in background of fridge pics is also for sale – make an offer, as is the pink Ridgeback Scoot balance bike @ £50 (like new, should come with extension seatpost if I can find it)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS OT – Smeg FAB30 fridge freezer & Kids trainset / play table’ is closed to new replies.