FS: OT: random stuff and some Ti pedals

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: OT: random stuff and some Ti pedals

• This topic has 0 replies, 0 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Premier Icon Tiboy.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: OT: random stuff and some Ti pedals
  • Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

Bit of a random selection, but thought I’d try ehre before the dreaded ebay, so feel free to make me an offer:

Ryboi Auto-feed screwdriver – perfect for plasterboarding or sheeting with ply, etc. Only used 3 times, we bought for a loft conversion taht never happened…

Same as this:

linky

Includes ~1000 drywall screws, after £120 posted

Candy Ti pedals, well used, and a small amount of play, so due a rebuild so, but very light and a nice compromise on platform size if you find normal eggbeaters too small, for sale as I’m going back to my mallets. 252g the pair.

Incldes a used set of cleats and screws, after £80 posted

4GB of RAM for a macbook pro 2012, also fits a mac mini I think, good upgrade if you only have 2GB fitted.

After £20 posted

Backpack child carrier, basic model, but functional, includes rain cover. £10 collected, collection only ideally as it’s pretty bulky. Like this:

Similar to this

Thanks for looking, as as I say, open to offers Prices are PP gift or you pay fees, and include basic 2nd class posting, with the exception of the screwdriver which will go by courier. Collection of course preferred from near Malvern.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: OT: random stuff and some Ti pedals’ is closed to new replies.