fs OT: Kitchenaid Espresso machine and matching grinder

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale fs OT: Kitchenaid Espresso machine and matching grinder

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • fs OT: Kitchenaid Espresso machine and matching grinder
  • Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

Hiya,

Just replaced this with an automatic machine as we weren’t getting the time to appreciate it what with a little one, thanks Andyl46! looks like this…

DSCN3746 by Tiboy1, on Flickr

Espresso machine is an excelletn machine, dual boiler, cast iron body, bought by my wife whilst working as a barista so she knew what she wanted! in red so looks fantastic and very retro! Has a double and single shot basket. Bad bits are the usual loss of some enamel around the bottom of the machine, very common with these, almost every one suffers with it, and the steam boiler gauge has stopped working, but the espresso one still works so didnt affect us at all, pretty easy to work out if it’s hot enough, if steam comes out or not!

Matching burr grinder also in red, very consistent and easy adjusted for espresso, percolator or cafetiere. receiving bowl got broken but we just grind straight into the storage jar we use.

DSCN3748 by Tiboy1, on Flickr

Both in original packaging with instruction books, and includes a stainless tamper which is well used but functional.

See here for more information:

http://www.kitchenaid.co.uk/app.cnt/ka/en_GB/pageid/pgkaproddetail001/catid/7/subcatid/37

http://www.kitchenaid.co.uk/app.cnt/ka/en_GB/pageid/pgkaproddetail001/catid/7/subcatid/38

Pics available via email, looking to sell as a pair ideally as they make a great set, collection would be fantastic from Ledbury near Malvern, but can post as have original boxes.

After £200 for the pair, plus postage if required, or a swap for something interesting

r17anm

Swap for a fatman itube dock valve amp and speakers ?

Premier Icon Scapegoat
    Subscriber

Would you split? I’m after a grinder.

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

Thanks r17, but a valve amp just ain’t gonna mix well with our 2yo!

Would prefer to sell as a pair for ease, but drop me an email and we can discuss Scapegoat 😀

Mikey65

If you do split, let me know, as I don’t need a grinder….e-mail in profile, cheers, Mikey
    PS I have lots of bike bits to swap if you need anything and two old Scottish terriers if any use to you 😉

jkomo

Edit. Sorry

Premier Icon Scapegoat
    Subscriber
    Mikey65

Mail sent in reply, Ta

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

Both now sold subject to payment 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘fs OT: Kitchenaid Espresso machine and matching grinder’ is closed to new replies.