Fender Squier Jagmaster Electric Guitar + other guitar stuff

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Fender Squier Jagmaster Electric Guitar + other guitar stuff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Fender Squier Jagmaster Electric Guitar + other guitar stuff
  • Premier Icon chipps

For Sale:

I’ve got a kabillion guitars and need to buy more cameras, so I’m shifting a few. First up is a 2002 Squier Jagmaster in sparkly silver.

Twin humbuckers, three ways switch, trem (but no arm), regular 25.5in Fender scale, apparently Seymour Duncan design pickups, big headstock. Finished in proper ’70s glam rock silver glitter sparkle.

Identical to this chap’s one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/batzautoguitars/3712920836/sizes/m/in/photostream/

And the bottom guitar in this link: http://uniqueguitar.blogspot.com/2010/07/in-1966-i-was-14-years-old.html

£120 (and I’ll find some new 10s to put on it) – can deliver to Mayhem.

I’m also looking to sell a PRS SE Singlecut in Tobacco sunburst (£280), an assortment of pedals I’ve not looked at yet, a Vintage Lemon Drop Les Paul copy, a 1989 Charvel 3DR Hrrrrock guitar with Floyd and crackle paint, a Japanese Tele Custom (black with white binding, Grover tuners added – £450) and probably some other stuff. A Lexicon MX200 rack reverb delay (£100, boxed, no PSU), er… I’ll stop there.

Hi Chipps,

Any idea what sort of price you would want for the Les Paul, wasn’t really budgeting on another guitar until the end of the year, but if your not in a rush and the price is right, I may be interested.

Premier Icon chipps

The Les Paul? I forgot to mention that it’s had some extra relic work done on it (extra lacquer cracks etc – not ace, but fine from a distance – I was planning on stripping the front completely and doing it in nitrocellulose, but you know how those plans go…) – it’s actually been played for about three hours max, I just didn’t like the skinny ’60s neck.

They’re £270 or so street price (and I paid £395 for it, doh!) so how about £170?

Is the Jagmaster still for sale? Also would you consider posting it to London (unless that happens to be ‘local’ for you that is!).

You can contact me at randyquaid@hotmail.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Fender Squier Jagmaster Electric Guitar + other guitar stuff’ is closed to new replies.