FS – OT: Canon D-SLR bits – BP-511a batteries, ‘Frotto head, Sigma 10-20mm!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – OT: Canon D-SLR bits – BP-511a batteries, ‘Frotto head, Sigma 10-20mm!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS – OT: Canon D-SLR bits – BP-511a batteries, ‘Frotto head, Sigma 10-20mm!
  • dooge

Hey all,

I have a few Canon DSLR orientated bits for sale.

First up is my Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6. Reason for sale is that I am looking at a 5D mkII soon and this is just too wide so I will probably be replacing it with a Sigma 12-24mm. It Hasent had a massive amount of use as it was bought last October and the weathers been pants! It has had the Hoya pro filter on it since new. The condition is like new really, no scratchs, no marks over the body or elements.

Lots of people love this lens and choose it over the Canon so the performance really speaks for itself.

Included is the Hoya filter, the box, instructions, Warranty card, carry pouch, lens cover, rear element cover and finally the lens hood. I would like £275 with next day insured postage. This seems to be slightly below the average price on Ebay. More photos are available too.

2 x Jessops own BP-511a batteries, selling as Ive just sold my battery grip and I dont think I need to keep 4 batteries! Both are in good condition and hold their charge well. £20 posted pair?

Canon 52mm screw in magnifying filter – model number 250D. Great for a cheap and quick macro option for any 52mm threaded lenses or Powershot compacts (eg 50mm 1.8, 35mm F2, A580, etc) Used once, includes plastic carry case and box, great condition. New they are £50 on Amazon, I want £25 posted.

Manfrotto 460mg Magnesium head for ‘Frotto tripods. Standard pitch threaded mount, 3 way adjustablility, quick release plate and spirit level ontop. Bought with the intention of buying a carbon tripod but havent the money now so never used! Includes instructions and warranty card. £60 new from Amazon, £35 posted from me.

Doug

Premier Icon Teetosugars
    Subscriber

Doug YGM re:Manfrotto.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS – OT: Canon D-SLR bits – BP-511a batteries, ‘Frotto head, Sigma 10-20mm!’ is closed to new replies.