FS: Orange P7 frame 17.5" and FOX Van RC (200×57) coil shock

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Orange P7 frame 17.5" and FOX Van RC (200×57) coil shock

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: Orange P7 frame 17.5" and FOX Van RC (200×57) coil shock
  • stupot

Sorting a few thing out in my garage, have a few bits to sell. I have photos available and can e-mail these (can’t figure out how to get them on here!). If your interested my e-mail is in my profile (I will try not to miss a response on this topic!)

First up, my well-loved (and used) Orange P7. A 2009 version in Black, 17.5” version (I’m 5”10 and it’s a perfect fit). It’s been used so does have wear to paint etc, and a few tiny dents on the down tube. I have dropouts (the thicker update ones) for both geared and single speed set-up. Looking for £90 posted. Brilliant bike that will be missed!

Fox Van RC rear shock, not used for a while, but was fine last time I used it. Comes with a 450 spring. Looking for 75 posted

jygoodwin

could you please email photos of the orange P7 please and whats your location?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: Orange P7 frame 17.5" and FOX Van RC (200×57) coil shock’ is closed to new replies.