F.S. Orange Clockwork 15″ . Lots of new bits.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale F.S. Orange Clockwork 15″ . Lots of new bits.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • F.S. Orange Clockwork 15″ . Lots of new bits.
  • Mrtrotter

Plenty pics here: http://r6045.fotopic.net/c1269741.html
    Or if link doesn’t work mail me for pics.

15″ bike set up for a woman of around 5 and a bit foot (although it’s more than suitable for a chap of a similar stature & I can swap the saddle for a narrower one). It’s been stripped down, serviced, built back up with some new bits and given a test ride. Everything runs sweet and it’s all cleaned up and ready to go.

Here’s a run down of the spec:

Frame: Orange Clockwork, 97 vintage. 15″ seat tube, 21″ top tube. V-brake only, 1+1/8″ head tube, good with 80mm forks. good condition for age, tubes (lightweight steel) treated with cavity protector and nothing more serious than a few paint chips/scuffs. Has rear rack, bottle cage & crud catcher mounts. A lightweight, zippy little frame.

Fork- Rockshox Judy SL (2001). The better quality coil Judys. weight about 3.5lbs. Preload and rebound adjust. Travel set at 80mm but can be changed to 65 and 100mm by swapping internal spacers round. Again in good condition. Oil changed not long ago. I also have the original Rockshox Indy forks & manual which I will throw in if wanted.

Wheels- Bontrager Maverick rims, butted spokes on Shimano STX RC front and XT rear hubs. Both true and smooth.

Tyres- 2.1″ Kenda Blue Groove/Nevegal- New.

Brakes- Avid Single Digit V-brakes- New pads.

Headset – FSA

Cranks- Truvativ – New

Bottom Bracket- Truvativ Giga Pipe isis- New

Pedals- Flouro Pink Gussett Slim Jim- New (at least you can see where to put your feet!)

Cassette- Sram- New. Chain is fairly new as well but someone forgot to clean it so a bit of rust.

Shifters – Shimano LX- New

Mechs- XT front and rear (New cable inners)

Salsa fliplock seat quick release (tatty but works fine)

Stem – System EX high rise (or I have an even higher rise Kona one)

Seatpost – Orange

Bars- Orange risers- cut to 25″

Saddle- Bodyfit Toright womens- New (or I have a narrower Intake cyclone).

Grips- Odi Yeti- Tatty but life in them yet.

Bottle cage and Crud catcher.

I’d like £250 (ono). Don’t really want to split it just yet. E-mail in profile or just post on here.

Collection from Holmfirth- West Yorkshire.

Mrtrotter

Still for sale and pics link now works.

Premier Icon oxym0r0n
    Subscriber

Still interested if you split 🙂 [formerly known as nerdboi]

Mrtrotter

Hi. Sorry but just sold the bike on e-bay to a local chap.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘F.S. Orange Clockwork 15″ . Lots of new bits.’ is closed to new replies.