FS: Orange Alpine 160 Med/18" 2010 in apple green met.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Orange Alpine 160 Med/18" 2010 in apple green met.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • FS: Orange Alpine 160 Med/18" 2010 in apple green met.
  • fivespot

18″ Alpine 160 in one of the best colours. I have had this for over 2 1/2 years, and can honestly say it built up into the best bike I have ever owned. I also had a 2010 Five in that period, I kept it for less than 6 months. it just felt a bit flexy and the shock tune never felt right.

There are no dents or cracks. The main chips are in the pics below. One large one under the BB, and a handful around the seat tube/swingarm area due to a chain that snapped and whipped around before flying off. There is a tiny amount of cable rub and I do mean tiny. The shock has covered less than 100 miles from new, it is a 2011 Alpine shock that I bought new a few months ago. Shock bolts and pivot plate bolts are Ti.

The bike has only seen UK trail centre use, no Alps, DH or Enduro racing.

Price with Hope headset/ Thomson Elite post and a decent BB is £695 or £650 without those items above (Hope seat clamp included in both prices options)

I would prefer collection from Mold N. Wales or could meet at Llandegla.

Hi there – is this the version with a 27.2mm post?

fivespot

Yes Pimp 8)

Sorry, I shall be declining from making an offer then. 🙁

What a gorgeous colour though.

tangent

Hi what size headset does this frame take?
    1-1/8th inch or is newer tapered head tube design?
    Thanks,

John

p.s. great colour!

fivespot

tangent(John) head tube takes std. 1 1/8″ headset/steerer. Tapered head tube started on 2011 model 8)

kendalpaul

is this still for sale ?

fivespot

Kendalpaul……………YES 😀

kendalpaul

e mail sent

tangent

excellent the headset size works with my existing forks, so am keen to purchase if is still on the market…

thanks,

John

tangent

p.s email sent to the address in your profile

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘FS: Orange Alpine 160 Med/18" 2010 in apple green met.’ is closed to new replies.