FS: Orange Alpine 160 frame & bits

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Orange Alpine 160 frame & bits

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS: Orange Alpine 160 frame & bits
  • Karl33to

Here we have my Orange Alpine 160

Size: 18″
    Shock: Cane Creek Double Barrel with 400 x 2.50 spring
    Headset: Chris King No Threadset
    guide: E13 with 36t ring
    BB: Brand new Zee bottom bracket
    Cranks: Race Face Atlas
    Seat clamp: Hope
    Seatpost: Thomsom
    135 x 12mm rear axle
    Spare hose clamps

Condition wise it’s in fairly good nick, despite it being heli-taped (now mostly removed) the paintwork is a little bit chipped in the usual places (mostly touched up) and there are a few cable rubs where the hoses have moved past the tape, but in reality there’s nothing more than what you would expect for a bike of this age.
    Importantly there’s no dents or cracks in the frame, no play in the pivots, the headset is smooth as you like and the BB is brand new.
    I lost a few letters off one of the swing arm stickers so have removed it completely, a full set can be had on eBay for about £16 though – I was going to get a set of the newer style graphics, but thought I’d leave that up to the buyer.
    One of the hose guides is a little loose, due to the old one shearing off and being drilled out, so I have occasionally lost one, hence the half a pack of replacements it comes with.

Looking for £670 o.n.o – I don’t really want to post it, so collection from Lichfield (15 min from Cannock)

Click for biggerness….

Specific photos available on request.

Price Reduced to £630 (no offers)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS: Orange Alpine 160 frame & bits’ is closed to new replies.