FS or swap: Upgraded T129S

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS or swap: Upgraded T129S

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS or swap: Upgraded T129S
  • Why do you want rid of it?

I might be interested – I’ve got a 2010 Orange 5 Pro, in Orange ……

soulman

Apologies to anyone I messed around the last time I put this up for sale.

I’m now certain I want to ride road more so am looking for either a straight sale or swap for a full susser between 120 and 150mm travel (trek fuel ex, remedy, older 5 Spot etc).

Bought mid January the bike has been ridden around 20 times. It has a few stone chip type marks (on the down tube when I removed the shock and the chain stay from forgetting to fit the protector) but is otherwise in excellent condition.

Changes to standard spec are:

XT brakes with floating rotors,
    Easton XC70 wheels with Specialized Purgatory/Ground Control tyres (tubeless),
    Charge Spoon saddle.

It’s a medium and has been well looked after, this model is sold out everywhere and sought after and I’m after £1500 collected from Sheffield. I might post but prefer not too…

email desDOTpearceATskyDOTcom and I’ll send detailed pics of the bike later today. Conversely viewing, quick test ride and a brew by appointment 😀

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

Got a Stumpjumper with Evo shock Marzocchi 44RC3Ti Hope/mavic wheels hope bb reverb XT brakes and new (1 ride) drive train – its well used but a good un.Interested?

soulman

Tomaso – not really, what size and how old(full spec and an idea of brake model as well please) is it though, don’t want to offhandedly dismiss anything.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS or swap: Upgraded T129S’ is closed to new replies.