FS: On-One Slidey dropout inbred complete bike

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: On-One Slidey dropout inbred complete bike

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: On-One Slidey dropout inbred complete bike
  • Premier Icon phiiiiil
    Subscriber

For sale due to not getting used as much as it should:

2006 16″ sliding dropout Inbred (suitable for me at 5″11 or anyone a few inches shorter)
    2007 Rockshox Reba dual air forks with remote poploc; originally 100mm but adjusted to 115mm
    Hone double ring and bash guard crankset; 22/32 front, 11-32 rear
    Shimano SPD pedals
    Superstar BB
    LX rear mech
    Hone front mech
    LX shifters
    Full length gear outers with a middleburn cable oiler on the rear
    Avid BB7 cable disc brakes; 180mm F, 160mm R
    Easton EA50 bars
    On-One seatpost, seat, stem, headset
    Continental Race King 2.2″ tyres mounted tubelessly on On-One Reet’ard rims
    On-One cartridge bearing front hub; XT rear hub

I used it as a rigid, singlespeed commuter from 2006-2008 but then built it up into a “proper” mtb but haven’t used it much – it’s been limited to the occasional fun way to work when the weather was good and my main mtb was out of order for some reason!

Cosmetically it won’t win any awards but it’s all perfectly serviceable stuff and works well. The frame has the wear and tear of use and the drive-side chainstay bears the scars of chainsuck of yore but it’s in decent enough nick and structurally sound. The forks have been serviced fairly regularly by me and I don’t think show any signs of stanchion wear. The gears work and the tyres have tread on them (not a lot, being fairly fast rolling, but still).

I’ll throw in the On-One rigid steel forks and singlespeed rear hub if you want them.

I’d rather not post it. The bike lives near Cannock Chase in Penkridge, Staffordshire; collect it from here or I’d be happy to arrange something for a local-ish pickup in the area.

£400

Email (hopefully) in profile

Click piccies for bigger versions assuming my link-fu is working:

Phil

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: On-One Slidey dropout inbred complete bike’ is closed to new replies.