FS: On One Macinato fixie / singlespeed. Full bike, may split

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: On One Macinato fixie / singlespeed. Full bike, may split

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS: On One Macinato fixie / singlespeed. Full bike, may split
  • Premier Icon gonetothehills
    Subscriber

Built this On One Macinato up and have sadly only used it on the turbo trainer, so it’s a travesty sat in the garage. If I’m honest, the knees don’t stand singlespeed riding where I live, so it’s just not going to get the miles it deserves. It’s understandably in extremely good condition, a build comprising new and used parts (see spec below) and has only a couple of small paint chips. The finish is one of On One’s prettiest, just not massively durable…

Full spec and geometry here. Build as follows, and parts were used prior to the build unless stated.

Frame & Forks: Medium On One Macinato in red. Horizontal dropouts, 2x bottle cage bosses (one cage included), On One seatclamp. I’ve also put one of the nice pewter On One head badges on it (see 2nd pic). Matching On One Macinato forks. (All new)

Headset: On One Smoothie Light (new)

Stem: Ritchey 110mm

Bars: Easton EA30 42cm edge-to-edge

Tape: White Easton (new)

Brakes: Shimano R400 levers (new) & some surprisingly nice BTwin calipers (off a new bike), Goodridge cables (new)

Saddle: White Selle Italia Filante with manganese rails (off a new bike)

Seatpost: Black alloy – used but practically unmarked

Drive: Silver Shimano Ultegra 6500 170mm cranks (used) with matching BB. Brev M 42T chainring (new), Wipperman Connex chain (new)

Wheels: Weinmann DP18 silver wheels (new) with flip flop rear hub, 16T fixed and 16T freewheel (all new). Vittoria Rubino Pro white tyres (used), new long valve stem tubes and red valve caps (new)

Computer and pedals will be removed before sale and are not included – though will consider offers on them. The bike’s never run on the road so would probably appreciate a shakedown, though it’s done around 70 miles on the turbo.

On One were doing a bundle for £350 – but that’s just F&F, lower spec wheels, headset, post & clamp. I’m looking for £490 to try and recoup some of my outlay. Can courier at cost or more than happy to meet up in the north west. It’s a lovely bike that needs a better home… 🙂

I would also consider splitting it – if the main parts go first. Drop me a line if you’re interested.

Give me a shout if you need more pics or have any questions. Yes, I know the patio needs a clean too.

Cheers

ChrisS

Lovely, if only it was a bit larger 🙁

Premier Icon gonetothehills
    Subscriber

Thanks ChrisS! How tall are you? That’s set up for me at 5′ 11″…

ChrisS

6’1″, so I should really be on a large.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS: On One Macinato fixie / singlespeed. Full bike, may split’ is closed to new replies.