FS; On-One Lurcher

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS; On-One Lurcher

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS; On-One Lurcher
  • Shergie

For sale is a 21″ on one lurcher in green.
    The frame is brand new, there are a couple of nicks in the clear coat (I managed to fall off on the way home from work) which i have photos of, other than that its straight out of the box. The bits are a little older but the drivetrain has thousands of miles left. Eveything has been mechanic maintained – hopefully i have illustrated this. Spec is as follows;

Reba Rl forks
    Full SRAM XO Drivetrain
    Bontrager RL Scandium wheels (With white spokes)
    Hope mono mini race brakes
    Bontrager RL/RXL Finishing kit
    Scwable Rapid Ron tyres
    Salsa pro Moto carbon bars
    ESI silicone grips

I dont think ive forgotten anything – feel free to email me or post on here and ill happily send out pics. Bikes currently in Hitchin if you want to come and have a look. Honestly im only selling as ive moved to a new flat and have no space! Im looking for about £900 including pedals and postage…
    Cheers
    Jon

Premier Icon rickon
    Subscriber

I still can’t believe Shergie is selling this for that price. I’ve seen the Lurcher in the flesh, and it is lovely – and he’s barely ridden it.

If you’re thinking of going 29er, or fancied a Lurcher and you’re tall – you’d not be disappointed with this.

Shergie

Bump, forgot to add I’m happy to split.

samxterra

Hi Jon

Tried to email you yesterday but perhaps it didn’t work. Could you email me some photos on samhatfield (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk.

All the best,

Sam

Premier Icon rickon
    Subscriber

Shergie – bumps don’t work on the classifieds – you’ll need to repost…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS; On-One Lurcher’ is closed to new replies.