FS – On One Inbred slot drop out 18" red, Kona Project 2 fork, FSA headset.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – On One Inbred slot drop out 18" red, Kona Project 2 fork, FSA headset.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS – On One Inbred slot drop out 18" red, Kona Project 2 fork, FSA headset.
  • Dylan08

Hi mate,

Ill take that please (the combo as decribed and posted)

please drop me a mail and ill sort payment as soon as Im home from work this evening at 6pm

smithy7886 at yahoo dot com

Many thanks 🙂

Premier Icon cp
    Subscriber

Selling my 18″ Inbred slot dropout frame & fork to make space for the re-build into a slightly more bling singlespeed.

It’s been used pretty much solely as a winter singlespeed, and then not that much as I spent a lot of time on the road the last couple of winters.

There are a few scratches inc. a couple of larger ones on the rack from it sliding down a bike rack as shown in the pics. NO dents or dings anywhere. There are a couple of areas of residue on the headtube from protection tape – these will be cleaned off before I send. A couple of scuff marks under the down tube from the front mud guard.

The headset is slightly rough, but it’s just been cleaned and filled with fresh grease & there is no play.

The frame can be used singlespeed or geared as there are cable stops and a mech hanger.

The forks are 440mm axle-crown and are disc only (IS mounts). The steerer is a nice long 240mm so you should be able to get a good fit! Star nut included.

I’ll throw in the chain tensioners/tugs as seen in the pics which work very well. A QR will happily hold the hub in place when used with these.

I’ll also throw in the nice Salsa seat clamp.

Any q’s let me know.

I’m after £100 posted the lot (I don’t want to split at this stage, I’d rather sell as a frame/fork package).

If you’re close to Sheffield you are welcome to collect for £80, or I’m regularly travelling to Liverpool at the moment, so if you’re near en-route, I can drop off or meet.

Tomatoes not included.

Cheers, Chris

Premier Icon cp
    Subscriber

Someone got in super pronto on email but if I don’t hear back from them by this evening, its yours…

Will let you know. Cheers, Chris

Dylan08

no worries, keep me posted thanks

Premier Icon cp
    Subscriber

Dylan08 – did you get my email? All yours if you still want it.

Cheers, Chris

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS – On One Inbred slot drop out 18" red, Kona Project 2 fork, FSA headset.’ is closed to new replies.