FS – On One Inbred slot drop out 18" red, Kona Project 2 fork, FSA headset

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – On One Inbred slot drop out 18" red, Kona Project 2 fork, FSA headset

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS – On One Inbred slot drop out 18" red, Kona Project 2 fork, FSA headset
  • Premier Icon cp
    Subscriber

Selling my 18″ Inbred slot dropout frame & fork to make space for the re-build into a slightly more bling singlespeed.

It’s been used pretty much solely as a winter singlespeed, and then not that much as I spent a lot of time on the road the last couple of winters.

There are a few scratches/small paint chips inc. a couple of larger ones on the fork from it sliding down a bike rack as shown in the pics, though they look worse in the sunny pics than in reality. NO dents or dings anywhere. There are a couple of areas of residue on the headtube from protection tape – these will be cleaned off before I send. A couple of scuff marks under the down tube from the front mud guard.

The headset is slightly rough, but it’s just been cleaned and filled with fresh grease & there is no play.

The frame can be used singlespeed or geared as there are cable stops and a mech hanger.

The forks are 440mm axle-crown and are disc only (IS mounts). The steerer is a nice long 220mm so you should be able to get a good fit! Star nut included. They’re pretty light at 960g on my scales inc. star nut.

I’ll throw in the chain tensioners/tugs as seen in the pics which work very well. A QR will happily hold the hub in place when used with these.

I’ll also throw in the nice Salsa seat clamp.

Any q’s let me know. It’s all now stripped and ready for sending.

I’m after £100 posted the lot (I don’t want to split at this stage, I’d rather sell as a frame/fork package).

If you’re close to Sheffield you are welcome to collect for £80, or I’m regularly travelling to Liverpool at the moment, so if you’re near en-route, I can drop off or meet.

Tomatoes not included.

Cheers, Chris

Premier Icon cp
    Subscriber

UPDATE – I’ll do it without forks, so frame/headset/seat post clamp/chain tugs for £75 posted or £60 collected.

Premier Icon cp
    Subscriber

Now sold.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS – On One Inbred slot drop out 18" red, Kona Project 2 fork, FSA headset’ is closed to new replies.