FS: On One Inbred frame, 18″ Red

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: On One Inbred frame, 18″ Red

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: On One Inbred frame, 18″ Red
  • Premier Icon Straightliner
    Subscriber

Okay, here’s your opportunity to try the ninja art of singlespeeding for a relatively low investment cost….

I’m selling my On One Inbred, sliding dropout model (it also has a gear hanger so can be used as a geared bike too) as I’ve gone and upgraded to a Scandal.

It’s an 18″ frame, made of DN6 steel so it provides a lovely compliant ride, loads of mud clearance and lots of smiles. It’s a red one (Newton’s lesser known fourth law means this is a fast colour) and in good condition, although there is a bit of paint wear on a couple of cable contact points, and a ‘polished’ section on the left seat stay buffed to a shine by my calf.

All yours for £100, including a recently replaced FSA headset. Go on, you know it makes sense…..

Frame is in Surrey, would prefer collection/local meet.

Hi straightliner – out of interest…what height are you ? Can I get a piccie please (parkedtigerATyahooDOTcom) – thanks.

Dekerfer

Hello, I am very interested in this frame and also in Surrey so collection is no problem – please can you drop me your phone number to the e:mail in my profile and I’ll call you.

Premier Icon Straightliner
    Subscriber

Email sent to both of you, with photos. If you need any more info then please feel free to contact me.

hi. i’m also interested and in surrey. mark dot reynolds73 at google mail dot com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: On One Inbred frame, 18″ Red’ is closed to new replies.