FS: On-One Fatty + Extras

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: On-One Fatty + Extras

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS: On-One Fatty + Extras
  • Premier Icon notmyrealname
    Subscriber

Due to lack of use and a lack of space in the garage I’ve decided to get rid of my fatbike.

The bike is an 18” On-One Fatty which was bough from On-One on 2nd July so it’s only a couple of months old. The bike is in excellent condition with a couple of minor marks from general use and a couple of scratches on the RH chainstay from the bike slipping when it was rested against a wall.

The bike has been used for about 100 miles or so so as you’d expect it’s in great mechanical condition. I’ve modified a few bits on the bike which have, in my opinion, improved it from the standard spec. The mods are:

Shimano Deore M596 brakes
    Salas Pro-Moto Carbon riser bars
    Easton EC70 Carbon seatpost
    Hope QR Skewers
    Drilled Rims
    Lighter Specialized tubes

Included with the sale will be the original On-One tubes and QR skewers, a spare Specialized tube, original On-One seatpost and El Guapo bars and an On-One Phaart high volume mini pump.

I’m looking for £850ono for the bike and spares. Collection or delivery would need to be arranged as it’s going to be a problem for me to box it up and ship it anywhere due to the size of it!
    Collection would be from Surrey/Berkshire area and I would be able to deliver or meet up with the buyer around that area.

I could be interested if you split.
    Possibly only after rolling chassis and bottom bracket and cranks

Premier Icon notmyrealname
    Subscriber

I don’t plan on splitting the bike but if I change my mind I’ll give you a shout.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS: On-One Fatty + Extras’ is closed to new replies.