- FS On-One 456 16in – full bike – £250
I’m selling my original 16in On-One 456 in ‘that blue’. The frame, seatpost and saddle are cosmetically tatty but sound. Everything is in good working order and the drivetrain is almost brand new. The bike rides really nicely and would make a great play bike or even a cheap starter bike for someone just getting into riding.
Here’s the spec:
* On-One 456 frame (16in – suits riders up to around 5’10”)
* Marzocchi AM-SL 130mm QR fork. Good condition, rebound and ATS compression adjustment. Can be lowered to 110 by changing negative air pressure. Good condition, working as it should and has just had a lowers service.
* LX discs with 160mm rotors (plus a couple of sets of spare Superstar pads)
* Deore 9sp shifters in VGC
* XT 9sp rear mech in VGC
* Deore front mech in good condition
* Deore hollowtech crankset (done about 30 miles max)
* Deore cassette and chain (ditto)
* Wellgo V8 copies (ditto)
* Race Face Evolve riser bars (good condition)
* Specialized 90mm stem (OK condition)
* Lock-on grips (OK condition)
* Bontrager seatpost (tatty)
* WTB Rocket V saddle (tatty)
* On-one seatclamp (OK condition)
* Rear wheel, Deore M525 hub and Mavic rim (OK condition)
* Front wheel, DT Swiss hub and DT Swiss X455 rim
* Specialized Enduro 2.35 folding tyres (fair bit of life left)
Collection only, I’m afraid – Surrey Hills area.
Any question, please ask. Email in profile.Posted 4 years ago
The topic ‘FS On-One 456 16in – full bike – £250’ is closed to new replies.