FS: On One 29er 18"

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: On One 29er 18"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS: On One 29er 18"
  • Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

Selling my 29er… Not ridden it in a while, and whilst I really quite like it, I have other bikes I prefer! So…

It’s an 18″, and everything you see in the picture is as it is, except for it now has no brakes, and the seatpost is not a Thomson but an unbranded one now. Oh, and I’ll be keeping the pedals…

Spec is as follows…

-18″ Inbred 29er frame in Purple metallic, ridden maybe a down times
    -FSA Orbit Extreme Pro headset (These things are like £80 rrp!)
    -Rockshox Reba SL’s set at 100mm, recently serviced. Excellent fork!
    -On One 80mm Stem
    -Unbranded (think it is/was a Titec Flat tracker) 710mm wide, flat, swept back bars
    -Shimano Alfine 8spd rear hub, silver, on a Mavic TN719 rim. Silver Alfine shifter. 22T sprocket (have a 20T also somewhere)
    -Shimano XT front hub, black, on a mavic TN719 rim
    -Shimano XT cranks, VGC, 175mm arms, BB in near new condition. 34T unramped chainring and basguard fitted.
    -Kenda Nevegal 2.2″ tyres setup tubeless
    -Unbranded Thomson style seatpost
    -Choice of saddles (Charge Spoon, Bontrager Race Lite, Specialized something or other)
    -Identiti Seat QR

The bike is a joy to ride. The Alfine gear hub provides seamless shifting (hub is in excellent condition, has covered only about 200 miles), and the gear ratios on it are perfect for most UK offroad riding on the 34/22 ratio I have fitted. I will leave the 160mm centrelock rotor on the hub too, as I have no use for it otherwise.

Bike is ready and raring to go, in excellent condition. All you need to do is add a pair of brakes and some pedals!

I’m after £500 for the bike, collected from Worcester. Can deliver at cost of fuel within reason, or post at cost to the buyer.

sjw220889

Hi will you sell frame only?

Cheers Sam

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

Sam

bri-72 got in first and wants the whole bike I’m afraid.

xtcenduro

Still for sale or has it gone?

dickie

Sam mail me – mines for sale now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: On One 29er 18"’ is closed to new replies.