FS Omega Matrix Carbon Road Bike- Medium 54cm

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Omega Matrix Carbon Road Bike- Medium 54cm

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS Omega Matrix Carbon Road Bike- Medium 54cm
  • GJP

Omega Matrix Carbon Frame and Fork M/54cm (sizing roughly similar to a Trek Madone, so a small 54, more like 53cm). Effective TT 54cm, ST centre to top 49cm. HT 13cm.

The Omega brochure states frame and fork weight are 1045g and 375g respectively. I bought the F&F new in summer 2006, used in mainly in 2007/8 and only ridden a handful of times since owing to illness and lack of motivation. (less than 4000 miles, very good condition)

Groupset – I replaced the original group set so it has a nearly new Ultegra 6700 groupset (say 300 miles), but kept the original Kuota carbon compact chainset 50/34 with 170m cranks. The chain is KMC 10 speed chain replaced at the same time as the new groupset

Wheels – New Bontrager wheels (unridden), taken off a Trek Madone 3.1 and new Bontrager R1 tyres

Finishing Kit – Use Alien carbon seat post and original Omega bars (44cm o-o) and stem (110mm) with Titanium bolts. I can provide a new black Bontrager Affinity 1 saddle if required FOC

May be interested in splitting and selling the F&F, or rolling chassis with finishing kit etc. If I split I will be keeping the groupset bar the cranks and front mech

Email in profile. Pics via email, but if you do a search there are some pics on here showing the bike with the original 6600 series group set

Collection only from SW London / Surrey Borders. Or a possible meet up within a reasonable difference.

Price is £600

Regards?Gary

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS Omega Matrix Carbon Road Bike- Medium 54cm’ is closed to new replies.