FS – Olympic/XTR Wheelset, Carbon monkey bars, WCS, SLR, EA70 post, XTR Mech…

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Olympic/XTR Wheelset, Carbon monkey bars, WCS, SLR, EA70 post, XTR Mech…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • FS – Olympic/XTR Wheelset, Carbon monkey bars, WCS, SLR, EA70 post, XTR Mech…
  • finbar

SLR please. Can’t see your email. Could i also have the cantis as well please and thankyou if they have v-brake style pad mounting (sorry to be fussy)?

karnali

what is your email int in the barand stem @yahoo.com">martin_varey@yahoo.com

glasgowdan

PS Wheels built 12 months ago by JRA.

Email is danielthefrazerAThotmail.com

finbar, if you can do a paypal gift payment of £18 to the email shown I’ll post the SLR and the cantis. I should have all mountings etc too.

dr_adams

WHY oh WHY did you not tell me you had XT M751 Cranks with very new 36t and 22t rings. Smooth 68x113mm BB. £35 posted. for sale!!! I even asked!!
    Oh Buggar!

Hi, am interested in the bars, also can’t see your email! email me at jerry dot rundle at aol dot com, ta

finbar

Money sent.

Premier Icon rickon
    Subscriber

cranks bb and rear derailer i’m interested. Dibs.

glasgowdan

Got some bits for sale (please email me if interested as I often forget to check the forum for replies):

VGC Olympic wheelset. XTR Centrelock hubs and silver Revolution spokes, comes with yellow rim tape and UST valves. Come with XTR skewers. Hubs run like new, rims have a couple of marks (basically to the stickers) but nothing serious and NO dents. UST-ready. £300+post (can include the UST Michelin XCR A.T. tyres which are almost like new for £20 extra).

XTR M971 rear mech, few scrapes but excellent working order. £40 posted

XT M751 Cranks with very new 36t and 22t rings. Smooth 68x113mm BB. £35 posted.

Easton Carbon Riser Bars, standard clamp, uncut at 660mm. Some scratches and chips to the lacquer but NO cracks and bars are fully structurally sound. I have been using them confidently on the XC bike for a while. £25 posted

Ritchey WCS stem, 80mm. One of the lightest stems you can buy. Decals worn but no damage. £18 posted

Selle Italia SLR 135g saddle. Ripped at the edges but will last a long time yet. £15 posted

Easton EA70 layback post, very lightweight again. 27.2x350mm. Decals worn but everything sound and working perfectly. £18 posted.

Almost a full set of used spokes, about 272mm. Free + postage

Full set canti brakes, free + postage

glasgowdan

rickon…the mech went before you replied here, sorry.

Cranks are good to go if you would like them though.

Items left:
    VGC Olympic wheelset. XTR Centrelock hubs and silver Revolution spokes, comes with yellow rim tape and UST valves. Come with XTR skewers. Hubs run like new, rims have a couple of marks (basically to the stickers) but nothing serious and NO dents. UST-ready. £300+post (can include the UST Michelin XCR A.T. tyres which are almost like new for £20 extra).

XT M751 Cranks with very new 36t and 22t rings. Smooth 68x113mm BB. £35 posted.

Easton EA70 layback post, very lightweight again. 27.2x350mm. Decals worn but everything sound and working perfectly. £18 posted.

Almost a full set of used spokes, about 272mm. Free + postage

clubber

Just a note to say – received what I paid for and that it’s as described (and in the pic!)

glasgowdan

Cheers clubber.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘FS – Olympic/XTR Wheelset, Carbon monkey bars, WCS, SLR, EA70 post, XTR Mech…’ is closed to new replies.