FS-Octavia 4×4 Diesel Estate 2006

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS-Octavia 4×4 Diesel Estate 2006

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS-Octavia 4×4 Diesel Estate 2006
  • What year, model and how much

fj1200

Apologies now updated and it is a 4×4 model which is a strange mix of elegance bits like climate control etc (which is blowing icy) but not maxidot but also things unique to 4×4 like steel engine undertray

fj1200

Mot’d and taxed to end of January
    Three owners – first owner to 10k the next a retired busman for 6years to 80k and then us
    102k miles
    This is my wife’s car which she uses in her job as a community nurse. After the bad snow two years ago
    When she got stuck in the hills we bought this to prevent it happening again, now she has a hospital based job 4×4 is no longer needed. Drives great with no knocks, bangs or strange noises. Cam belt changed at 70.k Uses no fluids between 6k changes and does 47mpg All day long. Unusual for this model it has never towed or even been off road. Is in very presentable condition and only has a few parking knocks – most are not noticeable apart from small dent on sill.
    Car is in Belfast and not available to 1st August
    Got pics in Flickr but am unable to link to them unless someone’s can advise
    £3600.00

Premier Icon P20
    Subscriber

This one?

octavia 4×4 004 by murray.mckenna, on Flickr

Great cars by the way. Mine been excellent and about to hit 138k. I’m guessing yours is the 1.9

fj1200

Cheers that’s it

big_n_daft

I’d be interested if it wasn’t in Belfast

fj1200

Flights and ferries are cheap -less than £150 back to mainland and can take you some brilliant trails to ride if you want to make a mini break of it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS-Octavia 4×4 Diesel Estate 2006’ is closed to new replies.