FS: Oakley Radars, Spesh Sworks Prevail lid

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Oakley Radars, Spesh Sworks Prevail lid

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS: Oakley Radars, Spesh Sworks Prevail lid
  • robarnold

Neither are getting use anymore, I have a Bell lid that I find comfier than the S-Works and I never ride with glasses any more, they just steam up to buggery.

Pics HERE

The Prevail is a medium, white and has never been crashed. Good condition, owned for about 15 months but mostly used on tarmac with only two small marks on the tail at the rear. These must have happened in the boot of the car as I’ve never been down the road in it. Unfeasibly light and very adjustable. I’m just not doing it justice.

Looking for £80 posted. Cost £160 when new

The Radars are a grey frame with black ear socks and nose piece. The frame has some scuffs on the top from rubbing on my helmet and has lost a bit of its snugness on the temples through use. Come with a Path clear vented lens which is the same age as the frame but has no scratches and a virtually new Grey Iridium Pitch vented lens which has literally seen an hours use on the road bike, bought from shadestation about six weeks ago by mistake for my father in law but convinced my missus to keep it rather than send it back :).

I’m after £65 posted for the frame and both lenses, come with a cleaning bag for the spare lens

Email me robinarnold69@hotmail.com, PayPal please

robarnold

Oakleys sold

robarnold

All items now sold

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS: Oakley Radars, Spesh Sworks Prevail lid’ is closed to new replies.