FS Oakley Jawbone with clear/black photochromic lenses

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Oakley Jawbone with clear/black photochromic lenses

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS Oakley Jawbone with clear/black photochromic lenses
  • clubber

Oakley Jawbone (genuine!) with clear/black photochromic transitions vented lenses – the ones that they work for everything from night riding to sunny days. I haven’t ridden with any glasses other than these for months as I find work for everything (check out various threads on here about them).

I’m only selling as I’ve always preferred my radars and I’ve finally bought the same transitions photochromic lenses for them.

The lenses are in excellent condition with only the most tiny marks that I could only see by really looking for them but absolutely not noticeable when wearing them.

The frame is pearlescent white and purple. They are also in excellent condition. The only negative I can think of is that the ear socks are a little grubby though this is fairly normal for white ones.

The Oakley case, bag and alternative nose pieces are included eg everything you get when new.

£85 posted

Click on the pics for much bigger versions

Premier Icon shaggy
    Subscriber

I’ll take them. I’ll email you.

clubber

Cool 🙂

clubber

No email yet…

Premier Icon shaggy
    Subscriber

Sent again. Hopefully with the correct address this time.

Premier Icon shaggy
    Subscriber

Got them, nice and as described. Cheers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS Oakley Jawbone with clear/black photochromic lenses’ is closed to new replies.