FS Norco Fluid LT2 small

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Norco Fluid LT2 small

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS Norco Fluid LT2 small
  • Van Halen

Selling my fluro snot green Norco Fluid LT as I’ve moved to a smaller travel bike.

Lovely bit of kit but I ride XC more now rather than just messing on the downs and, to be honest, its overkill for most of the riding around Brighton.

Its been well used but not abused (its lived on the south downs for most so the opportunity to go big is limited) so has a wide selection of battle scars – paint chips, scratches and the like. No dents or cracks though one bit of cable rub has gone to the metal but its been like that since 2010 and I’ve ridden it A LOT since then. Bearings feel fine. DHX air3 shock works fine.

Also got some marzocchi 66 rc2x to pair up with it if required – let me know. they do need an oil seal and TBH I`m not sure I 100% want to sell them as they are bloody excellent.

Pics on request as I cant work out how to post a piccy! mnaumann at btinternet dot com.

Same frame as this review : http://www.nsmb.com/3043-review-2009-norco-fluid-lt2/

It will come with offset and regular shock bushings and possibly a spare mech hanger if I can remember where I’ve put it, cheapo seatpost and the seatpost clamp. After £225 post extra.

27.2 seatpost and 1 1/8th headset. old skool!

Premier Icon outby

Hi can you send pics email in profile.
    cheers mark.

Van Halen

pics sent – cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS Norco Fluid LT2 small’ is closed to new replies.