FS Norco Fluid LT2 Frame 5-6" travel Small £225 + Marz 66 cheap.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Norco Fluid LT2 Frame 5-6" travel Small £225 + Marz 66 cheap.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS Norco Fluid LT2 Frame 5-6" travel Small £225 + Marz 66 cheap.
  • Premier Icon simonhuscroft
    Subscriber

Pics too please to simondavidhuscroft@hotmail.com

Also how is the top tube length? How tall are you? What is the seat post size?

Thanks
    Simon

grego228

Pics please greg1@fsmail.net cheers.

Van Halen

Selling my fluro snot green Norco Fluid LT as I’ve moved to a smaller travel bike.

Lovely bit of kit but I ride XC more now rather than just messing on the downs and, to be honest, its overkill for most of the riding around Brighton.

Its been well used but not abused (its lived on the south downs for most so the opportunity to go big is limited) so has a wide selection of battle scars – paint chips, scratches and the like. No dents or cracks though one bit of cable rub has gone to the metal but its been like that since 2010 and I’ve ridden it A LOT since then. Bearings feel fine. DHX air3 shock works fine.

Also got some marzocchi 66 rc2x to pair up with it if required – let me know. they do need an oil seal and TBH I`m not sure I 100% want to sell them as they are bloody excellent.

Pics on request as I cant work out how to post a piccy! mnaumann at btinternet dot com.

Same frame as this review : http://www.nsmb.com/3043-review-2009-norco-fluid-lt2/

It will come with offset and regular shock bushings and possibly a spare mech hanger if I can remember where I’ve put it, cheapo seatpost and the seatpost clamp. After £225 post extra.

Cheers!

Mark

Van Halen

Pics sent.

Cheers guys!

grimupnorth

VH….could be interested in the forks if you still have them.

are they 170mm or 180mm RC2X???

if so can you send me some pics to the e-mail in my profile????

cheers pal 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS Norco Fluid LT2 Frame 5-6" travel Small £225 + Marz 66 cheap.’ is closed to new replies.