• This topic has 14 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • FS: No wonder evolution is so slooooow . . .
  • Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

. . . makes me chuckle how people are still putting FS: in front of their items for sale on the Sales classifieds!

That is all.

retro83
    Free Member
    s
    Free Member

Whathaveisaidnow

lol

Jamie
    Free Member

Rules need designing a bit more intelligently by the looks of it.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

. . makes me chuckle how people HAVE STOPPED putting FS: in front of their items for sale on the Sales classifieds!

Sorted!

. . . perhaps FS, has stood for something else all along? It doesn’t say what it stands for in the rules, we are led to assume, always a dangerous game!

e.g. Effin Sh@t 😀

scaredypants

Grrrr, I’m so bloody ambivalent about this 😐

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Whathaveisaidnow
    lol

so good they wrote a song about it . . .

clubber
    Free Member

Mind you if you don’t put it on there, when you do a google or look at someone’s profile you don’t know if it’s FS or WTD without clicking through…

Irish_AL
    Free Member

at least I can work out what FS stands for others just leave me baffled and by the time I work them out they are usually gone

j_me
    Free Member

If you use STW RSS feed, the FS,WTD tags are still useful as the feed doesn’t separate forum contents.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

It still baffles me the number of WTD ads in the For Sale section.

That’s why FS: is still flipping handy.

scaredypants

It still baffles me the number of WTD ads in the For Sale section.

“they” should never have separated the two. WhoTF’s going to log on to the wtd section other than the professional sellers ?

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Folks who have a box of bits but can’t be arsed to advertise it.

It helps the ‘community’ side of things. I’ve helped out, and been helped out, several times with the wanted section.

scaredypants

aye, me too – when it used to be mixed in

I’d never just shift on all my old bits though. End up needing stuff in the, err, end

Drac

FS: No wonder evolution is so slooooow . . .. . . makes me chuckle how people are still putting FS: in front of their items for sale on the Sales classifieds!

I’ve moved this to the chat forum for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘FS: No wonder evolution is so slooooow . . .’ is closed to new replies.