FS: Nicolai Helius ST – **BARGAIN**

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Nicolai Helius ST – **BARGAIN**

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • FS: Nicolai Helius ST – **BARGAIN**
  • nicolaisam

If it was a large would have had it for sure at that price

loddrik

Billy bargain!!!

mildred

Medium frame in Glitter sparkle Fire Dept red & anodised black rear. Not had that much use & in fantastic condition – odd mark but pretty much mint condition. Its just had a full pivot and bearing service.

I’ve had this frame since new and it has just been serviced with new parts including a NEW Marzocchi Roco WC shock, NEW Marzocchi 66 RCV forks, and a NEW bottom bracket.

The frame was bought late 2009 and I am the original owner. These frames have a 5 year transferable warranty so there is about 2 years of warranty left for the next owner.

It has great geometry with a true “4-bar” rear suspension design that can be adjusted between 160, 180, 200 & 227mm of travel.

Full Spec:
    Frame – Medium Helius ST
    Shock – Marzocchi Roco WC
    Forks – Marzocchi 66 RCV 180mm
    Brakes – Formula Mega + 203mm rotors F&R
    Wheels – Mavic 325 rims on Bonmtrager front hub and Shimano XT rear
    Tyres – WTB Weirwolf 26×2.5 (one ride old)
    Cranks – Raceface Diabolous
    Chain Device – Gamut P20
    Shifter – Sram X7
    Derailleur – Sram X9
    Seat collar – Hope QR
    Saddle – WTB armchair
    Bars – Raceface Diabolous
    Stem – Gravity 50mm or Holzfellar 40mm (your choice)

Everything is in perfect working order. I’m practically giving it away at £1000 + Postage

Collection preferred from near Nottingham but will post at your cost.

mark2404 AT icloud DOT com

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/mark2404/058_zpsd673d10e.jpg%5B/img%5D

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/mark2404/057_zps55cc175c.jpg%5B/img%5D

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/mark2404/056_zps50412145.jpg%5B/img%5D

Will somebody please buy this bike!

psychle

Bloody hell, I’d have that if I was still in the UK! Sweet ride, particularly for that price!

st

I’ve just emailed.

mildred

Will somebody please buy this bike!

Funnily enough they’re my sentiments exactly.

If anyone is wondering why so cheap – check my other ads for it, I actually have two of these – the one above and my Enduro build version.

I had all intention of entering a few DH’s over the past few years but sadly work has proven too restrictive, so this is virtually unused. The shock and forks are spanking new and the whole thing looks and works immaculately. This is bargain of the year, and very much in the spirit of the STW of a few years back.

If you doubt the authenticity etc. check my history & speak to anyone who has bought from me. Bregante of these parts springs to mind as a former buyer of one of my frames. This is a genuine steal for someone.

mildred

Actually, I’m on the lookout for a decent hardtail, preferably ti, trail geometry (i.e. not too racy); must be in mint condition but I am open to suggestions for something interesting, unusual, inspiring.

So let me know what you have for swaps.

loddrik

Best colour combo too

mildred
    Premier Icon gandberg
    Subscriber

I’m sorely tempted by a FR/DH Nicolai. What height are you? I’m 6’2 so think a medium wouldve been a bit cramped anyway. Some lucky person got a proper bargain.

mildred

If you intend to ride it FR/DH then medium would be ok. I use my other one as a trail bike and it’s nice proportions for that, and nice and roomy on long Alpine descents. For full-on DH, racing etc I’d be tempted by small – somewhere in between would probably suit – whereas medium would probably be right for you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘FS: Nicolai Helius ST – **BARGAIN**’ is closed to new replies.