FS: Nicolai Helius – Full Build or Frame only

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Nicolai Helius – Full Build or Frame only

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS: Nicolai Helius – Full Build or Frame only
  • mildred

Medium frame in Glitter sparkle Fire Dept red & anodised black rear. Not had that much use & in fantastic condition – odd mark but pretty much mint condition. Its just had a full pivot and bearing service.

I’ve had this frame since new and it has just been serviced with new parts including a NEW Marzocchi Roco WC shock, NEW Marzocchi 66 RCV forks, and a NEW bottom bracket.

The frame was bought late 2009 and I am the original owner. These frames have a 5 year transferable warranty so there is about 2 years of warranty left for the next owner.

It has great geometry with a true “4-bar” rear suspension design that can be adjusted between 160, 180, 200 & 227mm of travel.

Full Spec:
    Frame – Medium Helius ST
    Shock – Marzocchi Roco WC
    Forks – Marzocchi 66 RCV 180mm
    Brakes – Formula Mega + 203mm rotors F&R
    Wheels – Mavic 325 rims on Bonmtrager front hub and Shimano XT rear
    Tyres – WTB Weirwolf 26×2.5 (one ride old)
    Cranks – Raceface Diabolous
    Chain Device – Gamut P20
    Shifter – Sram X7
    Derailleur – Sram X9
    Seat collar – Hope QR
    Saddle – WTB armchair
    Bars – Raceface Diabolous
    Stem – Gravity 50mm or Holzfellar 40mm (your choice)

Everything is in perfect working order. I’m practically giving it away at £1000 + Postage

Collection preferred.

mark2404 AT icloud DOT com

nastybuller

Where are you based?

mildred

I’m north of Nottingham close to jct 26/27 of M1.

Premier Icon HansRey
    Subscriber

christ, that’s cheap! If i didn’t still have your Quake, Mildred, i’d be taking this. Good luck for the sale!

mildred

Cheers..!

therealhoops

that sir! is a bargain. ❗

mildred

I know, I daren’t add the full cost up as it would cripple me (well, the wife would…).

The frame alone is £1900 without shock or mounts..!

Lets say its in the spirit of the STW classifieds of yesteryear; a bargain.

mildred

Just an aside for those that are pondering over this frame – if you’re doing the mega, this is the perfect bike. I’ve done it 3 times now and (not on this bike) and this fits the bill perfectly.

I actually have 2 of these bikes – the other is setup Euro enduro style with Bos Devilles, a Vip’r, Reverb and hammerschmidt setup.

It weighs a respectable 35lb with pedals. I can move the shock mountsback and forth and tweak the angles or adapt it to the forks and shock. These frames are some of the best available and can be built to suit you.

My other one:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS: Nicolai Helius – Full Build or Frame only’ is closed to new replies.