FS – Nicolai Helius CC – Medium – Complete Bike

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Nicolai Helius CC – Medium – Complete Bike

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS – Nicolai Helius CC – Medium – Complete Bike
  • dazzlingboy

For Sale – my beloved Nicolai Helius CC. Size medium. Gotta go to pay for a canoe expedition to Finland – you can’t have everything!

As the saying goes – if you’re looking at this then you know what you’re looking at – no need for me to say anything about it. I bought this frame from a Singletrack member a bit over a year ago and built it up myself.

Details are
    Frame – Helius CC – Medium. The frame was powder coated by Nicolai about 18 months ago and has been covered head to toe in heli tape since return from the factory – I’m a bit anal about that kinda thing. Front – red gloss powdercoat. Rear – matt black. Crank Brothers Opium DH headset. Frame is basically immaculate. Any marks etc you can see on the photos are marks on the heli tape!

Fork – Fox Float RLC 32 140mm. Serviced about 6 months ago (hardly ridden since) and new SKF seals. Not a mark on the stanchions. Decals a bit scuffed but overall good.

Shock – Fox RP23. Not much to say – works fine.

Drivetrain – XTR cranks. XT BB. SRAM 951 chain. Shimano HG61 12-36 cassette. Shimano SLX 9 speed shifter with Goodridge cable. XT rear mech. Currently set up as a 1×9 (hence the 36 cassette) with an E thirteen XCX chain guide on a Middleburn slickshift 32 tooth chainring. I’ll include the matching 22/44 Middleburn chainrings in case you want to set back up as a 2/3×9. NO front mech or front shifter included though.

Wheels – Front – Hope hoop – 6 months old – Hope Pro II hub with DT Swiss XR400 rim. Maxxis Ardent tyre – like new. Rear – Hope Pro II hub with Mavic 321 rim. Maxxis Ardent tyre – good condition. Crank Brothers QR.

Brakes – Magura Louise (white). Good pads. Magura SL rotors 203mm (front) and 180mm (rear).

Cockpit – Easton stem. Easton EA70 bars. Sunline grips.
    Seatpost – Thomson Elite. Hope seatpost clamp.

Saddle – SDG Aliso

Pedals – not fitted but included. Crank Brothers Candy Titanium with cleats etc.

Photos are here http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/dazzlingboy/slideshow/Nicolai

I’m in Edinburgh – any local inspections are welcome.

Price – £1,250 delivered. Local collection in Edinburgh will save you a few quid or I’ll come meet you if you’re somewhere reasonably close.

Any questions drop me a note on dazzlingboy at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS – Nicolai Helius CC – Medium – Complete Bike’ is closed to new replies.