FS Nicolai Helius CC – Complete Bike – Reduced price.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Nicolai Helius CC – Complete Bike – Reduced price.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS Nicolai Helius CC – Complete Bike – Reduced price.
  • For Sale – my beloved Nicolai Helius CC. Size medium. Gotta go to pay for a canoe expedition to Finland – you can’t have everything!

As the saying goes – if you’re looking at this then you know what you’re looking at – no need for me to say anything about it. I bought this frame from a Singletrack member a bit over a year ago and built it up myself.

Details are
    Frame – Helius CC – Medium. The frame was powder coated by Nicolai about 18 months ago and has been covered head to toe in heli tape since return from the factory – I’m a bit anal about that kinda thing. Front – red gloss powdercoat. Rear – matt black. Crank Brothers Opium DH headset. Frame is basically immaculate. Any marks etc you can see on the photos are marks on the heli tape!

Fork – Fox Float RLC 32 140mm. Serviced about 6 months ago (hardly ridden since) and new SKF seals. Not a mark on the stanchions. Decals a bit scuffed but overall good.

Shock – Fox RP23. Not much to say – works fine.

Drivetrain – XTR cranks. XT BB. SRAM 951 chain. Shimano HG61 12-36 cassette. Shimano SLX 9 speed shifter with Goodridge cable. XT rear mech. Currently set up as a 1×9 (hence the 36 cassette) with an E thirteen XCX chain guide on a Middleburn slickshift 32 tooth chainring. I’ll include the matching 22/44 Middleburn chainrings in case you want to set back up as a 2/3×9. NO front mech or front shifter included though.

Wheels – Front – Hope hoop – 6 months old – Hope Pro II hub with DT Swiss XR400 rim. Maxxis Ardent tyre – like new. Rear – Hope Pro II hub with Mavic 321 rim. Maxxis Ardent tyre – good condition. Crank Brothers QR.

Brakes – Magura Louise (white). Good pads. Magura SL rotors 203mm (front) and 180mm (rear).

Cockpit – Easton stem. Easton EA70 bars. Sunline grips.
    Seatpost – Thomson Elite. Hope seatpost clamp.

Saddle – SDG Aliso

Pedals – not fitted but included. Crank Brothers Candy Titanium with cleats etc.

Photos are here http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/dazzlingboy/slideshow/Nicolai

I’m in Edinburgh – any local inspections are welcome.

Price – REDUCED – NOW £1,150 delivered. Local collection in Edinburgh will save you a few quid or I’ll come meet you if you’re somewhere reasonably close.

Any questions drop me a note on dazzlingboy at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

Premier Icon Bregante

Your link isn’t working mate

You sure? I just tried again and working fine. I can email pics if still having problems.

Premier Icon Bregante

Yep. I just get the photo bucket home page, so I’m guessing you need to change your privacy settings so that others can view.

I don’t need the pics myself as I have no need for a Helius CC.

Got one already :mrgreen:

Best bike ever. Good luck with the sale.

Out of interest, what did Nicolai charge for the powder coat and how long did it take?

Russ ill let you know, I’ve just sent my FR off for a factory refinish to include bearings, bushes etc.

I’m told to expect somewhere in the region of £475 (GULP…!!!)

Premier Icon Bregante

It doesn’t really need it tbh, the anodised black is so tough there are only a few cable rub marks. More just idle ponderings really.

Premier Icon woodsie

hi have sent email

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS Nicolai Helius CC – Complete Bike – Reduced price.’ is closed to new replies.